19) The Party ~Steve Rogers~ (Request)

This is a request for @ellatubongbanua Sorry it's so short, I had a hard time coming up with the plot, but it's all good now!

Ella's POV

You were currently at a SHIELD party celebrating the Avengers victory on recovering Loki's scepter. Maria Hill had invited you to come along with her, and you just couldn't say no. After all, you had a huge crush on Steve Rogers, who was going to be at the party tonight.

"You look great," Maria comments as you follow her into the life of the party.

"Thanks," You reply back as you glance around, observing the details of the party.

You begin to look around the loud party, seeing what to do next. You see one of your old friends, Natasha, standing at the bar. She notices you, and nods for you to come over.

"You know you should really say something," Natasha suggests as she pours a drink.

You shrug. "I don't know- Is it really that obvious?" You sigh, questioning Natasha.

Natasha smiles. "Well you kind of look like a lost puppy looking for its owner just standing there alone gazing around like that." She jokes, making you laugh.

You and Natasha sit in silence for a second, until she breaks it. "So, what's holding you back?"

You glare at Steve who was chatting on a couch with Sam. "I guess it's just that I'm worried that he won't say the same back to me. Or that I'll just creep him out." You admit.

Natasha chuckles. "Well you're definitely going to creep him out if you continue staring at him like that all night. Come on, go talk to him, I'll go with you." Natasha suggests, as she grabs your hand and begins to drag you along with her.

"No Nat I don't think that's such a good-." You plead, but Natasha continues to lead you to Steve.

She manages to lead you all the way to where Steve and Sam were sitting. Steve smiles as he watches you and Natasha approach.

"Hey Steve, my friend here has been dying to meet you." Natasha says, making your face go bright red.

"Shut up!" You groan to Natasha. You honestly felt like slapping her right now, but with her being the world's best assassin, you didn't think that was such a good idea.

"Steve, this is Ella." Natasha introduces.

Steve offers his hand, and you take it. The two of you handshake, with your face still being bright red.

"Nice to meet you, m'am." He smiles, killing you with kindness.

"You too." You reply, trying your hardest not to stutter.

"Well I'll leave you two lovers alone." Natasha smiles as she walks away. Sam gets up and follows her.

You groan. "Look I'm really sorry if I came off as creepy- Natasha's been trying to get me to talk to you since like forever." You admit, making you and Steve laugh.

"Don't worry. Nat did the same to me. Besides, I don't think you came off as creepy at all." Steve smiles.

You sigh a sigh of relief. "Well that gets a load off my chest." You joke.

"Nat's been trying to get me to talk to you ever since I told her I liked you. I was just afraid you wouldn't feel the same." Steve explains, surprising you.

"Funny you say that, because I felt the same way. I was too scared to say anything." You smile. Steve smiles.

You and Steve talked and laughed for a while until you glanced at your watch and realized it was getting late.

"Hey well Steve I gotta go now, but it was a pleasure actually meeting you!" You smile, hugging Steve.

"You too." He responds as you get up and begin to walk away.

"And hey," You begin as you turn around, "tell Natasha that this was a terrible idea."

Steve laughs. "I will."

I know it wasn't that good but it took me like two hours to brainstorm because I get distracted so much XD. Anyways I will begin working on the two other requests tonight, but they will be posted hopefully later this week!

~MRomanoff