5) The Disney Movie You Watch Together

Tony:

You two watched Aladdin. You two didn't particularly care that much for the movie itself, you just enjoyed each other's company. You and Tony also sang loudly (and awfully) to all the songs, and ended up dying of laughter.

Steve:

You and Steve watched Snow White. It was one of the Disney movies Steve had actually watched back in his time. You and Steve ended up both ended up passing out snuggling on the couch after the movie.

Bruce:

You and Bruce watched Meet The Robinsons. Bruce loved it because it was so futuristic and had lots of ideas for his next scientific invention. You even helped Bruce make one of the items from the movie.

Clint:

You two watched Brave. Let's just say you've never seen a man so into a Disney movie before. After you watched it a first time, he begged you to watch it again.

Thor:

You and Thor watched Hercules. Thor thought it was amusing and interesting to watch because it dealt with Greek Mythology. Thor loved learning about the other theories the Midgardians thought about the gods.

Loki:

You and Loki watched Frozen. Loki kept referring to it as "a foolish Midgardian children's movie." You made him watch it anyways, and he actually ended up not completely despising it. Loki did get annoyed when you kept referring to him as Elsa though.

A/N

So what did you all think? I'll be attempting to upload Your Song later today. If you have any other suggestions/requests I'll be more than glad to listen to them!

~MRomanoff~