18) Jealous ~Clint Barton~

Sorry this one's short but I hope you all enjoy!

You breathed out as you let go of the string, and the arrow flew and struck the center of the center of the target. You smiled as you admired your shot, and noticed there was a man looking at you.

He smiles and approaches you.

"You know you shoot pretty good." He remarks, observing my shot.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" You question, cleaning off your bow.

"I just never expected someone like you to be so talented at archery I suppose." He replies, making your blood boil.

"You expected me to be any less talented than a person like you?" You remark back.

He chuckles. "I like you. Say is your name Summer by any chance?" He asks, while grinning.

"No. Why?" I begin, then realizing what he was going to say.

"Well it should be, because your awfully hot." He flirts, winning a groan from you. You roll your eyes and walk off.

"Wait I never caught your name! Or your number!" The man shouts to you as you walk away.

"That's because I never gave either of them to you." You snap back.

"Well if you're assuming I want your number because I want to ask you out, you're wrong. You see, the reason I want your number is so that I can- ask you- to practice archery with me!" He tries to convince you, but you just roll your eyes again.

"Sure, that's exactly what-." You begin, when you are suddenly interrupted by an arrow that nearly misses the man's left ear. You grin, realizing who did it.

Clint comes up from behind you, wrapping his arm around your waist.

"Sorry to interrupt your little party, but I'm gonna have to turn down that offer. Y/N's already got the best mentor there is." Clint brags.

The man backs off in fear that the arrow nearly killed him, and Clint laughs.

"Wait a minute. Clint Barton is jealous?" You laugh, accusing Clint.

Clint looks at you in disbelief. "Jealous? I was not jealous!" Clint argues.

You look at Clint seriously, and then he looks to the ground.

"Ok, so maybe I was a bit jealous. But at least I saved you from having to hearing another one of those horrible pick up lines." Clint admits, making you laugh.

"Yeah that pick up line was pretty bad wasn't it?" You say as you walk off with Clint.