"Yeah. The only person that gets to be a sass queen in this household is me," Lou smiled, trying to earn a laugh from me.

I stayed silent.

"When are the other boys coming back?" I asked, rubbing my temples to relieve some on the tension there. Niall, Harry and Liam had been at the gym for about an hour now; which was strange, because the only people that ever go to the gym were Liam and I, and we usually stayed for two hours or so.

"Who knows? They never go to the gym in the first place," Zayn answered, but then again, not really answering my question. I groaned.

"Alright, get your lazy bums up," Lou stated, getting up from the couch and making his way to the stairs. "I'm going to get my laptop, and we're gonna do a twit cam!"

"No Louis!" I groaned. I didn't want to have to go change into suitable cloths and make my hair look presentable. Today was supposed to be a no-make-up chill day.

"Nope! You're gonna do it whether you like it or not!" Louis yelled from upstairs.

"It's gonna be fun!" Zayn exclaimed as he sat up from his lying state.

"Ugh. Now I have to go get ready," I grumbled, sitting up to go up to Niall's room and get changed.

"Oh, no you don't!" Zayn exclaimed, jumping off the couch and wrapping his strong arms around my torso, trapping my arms and restricting my movements. My insides fluttered awake as I took in our current position; his embrace around my body. "Louis, hurry up! She's trying to get away!" he yelled, hoping Louis would hear him from upstairs.

"Coming!" Lou responded from the stairs. "Guys, come here, we're gonna do it in here."

"Alright," Zayn agreed for both him and myself. I rolled my eyes.

"Guys, is this really necessary?" I asked with exasperation; but nonetheless, enjoying my current situation. "I just need to go make myself more... not looking like this," I motioned to myself as Zayn walked me into the empty space under the staircase with his arms still around me.

"What are you talking about? You look fine," Lou said nonchalantly as he set up his laptop on the floor.

"Yeah, you look beautiful just the way you are," Zayn cooed teasingly as he tickled my sides. I laughed uncontrollably, but my mind was still stuck on the thought of him thinking I was beautiful. Even if he only meant it teasingly, I was still flattered.

"Besides, you won't be needing any make-up for what we'll be playing," Lou said, smiling as he set up the twit cam. "Zayn, go tweet that we're doing a twit cam," he added. Zayn pulled out his phone and typed away.

"What do you mean? We're playing a game?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yup. It's gonna be hilarious," Louis laughed.

"What's the game?" I questioned.

"Innuendo Bingo," he grinned.

"Yes!" Zayn barked with laughter as he high-fived Louis. "This will definitely cheer you up, Katie. Trust me."

"What is Innuendo Bingo?" I asked with dread. Judging by the reaction of Zayn, it wasn't something like a simple game of Monopoly.

"We'll explain it during the twit cam," Louis said.

"I'll go get some towels," Zayn said, finally letting me go as he ran up the stairs, taking two at a time.

"Towels?!" I exclaimed. Well, one thing was for sure.

We would be getting wet.

"Katie, be a doll and get some water bottles for us please?" Lou said with a knowing smile. I nodded, going into the kitchen and grabbing some bottles from the pantry.