Ray- bae we here, why yo sis aint answering Prince text, this nigga so worried he wanna turn back around and go back

Me- idk i just got in her room, she just staring at a pic

Ray- Prince said try to get her to feel better before he send somebody to come get yall

Me- alright 

I put my phone down and turned on the tv. This comedy show was on. It was hilarious. Me and Diamond was rolling. SHe started telling jokes. She is crazy. We laughed our ahh's to sleep

The next morning......

I got up early and took a shower. I then did my hair. Today Lala and I was going to go chill at the beach. Some kidd from our class invited everybody to the beach. I guess u can say a beach party. As I was doing my hair, Diamond walked in. I told her what was up and she hopped in the shower. Once she was out she did her hair. We then put on our stuff. We both were wearing a high bun and  the same swin suit. We then went to back our stuff.

Once we were done we got in the car and headed to the beach. When we pulled up the beach was packing. There was hella babies out here. Too bad we already got a man. I got out and headed towards the cheerleaders and bball and football players. Diamond and I was always cool with the cheerleaders, basketball, and football players.

We set up our stuff and then went in the water. Diamond and the cheerleaders was having a twerking contest in the water. I decided to join. All of a sudden a huge wave came over us. It felt like I was being dragged in by a shark or sum.

All u can hear was girls screaming. My ex(Andrew, a football player) ran to my rescue. Once I was out, I looked around for Diamond. Then I heard her scream. I knew I would not be able to stand the waves but i was going back to get my sister. 

I ranned in the water and grabbed Diamond. As soon as I grabbed her, we felled in the water. At this point i was screaming like a mfo. We was finna die. I guess everybody heard me scream and started coming. Andrew came and got me and Rodney (Diamond ex, basketball player) got Diamond.

They took us to our seat and wiped us down with a towel. I then reached over and hugged Diamond. I dont know what i would do without her. She is everything to me. 

Diamond POV

O-M-Y-G-O-S-H I thought I was going to die. When that wave came it was like 'bye bye'. I never been so scared in my life. I literally wanted to leave but I only stayed for Lala.

After awhile, I got over the incident and had fun. When night time approached they palyed some music and lit them stick things that got fire in it. I started dancing. Rodney was talking to me the whole time. Even though we are not together, I talk to him every now and then. Our break up wasnt nothing major. Soon people started leaving so me and Lala started to pack up and leave.

Rodney and Andrew took the opprotunity to walk us to the car. We all talked and laughed on the way to the car. They put our stuff in the trunk for us. The moment came when Andrew kissed Lala and Rodney kissed me. I pulled away so fast. I cannot be doing this. If Prince knew this he would probably kill Rodney. I grabbed a dumb founded Lala and put her in the car. I was driving back. I got in the car and drove off so fast. As soon as I droved off, I reached under my seat to get my phone. As soon as I touched the phone, Prince called. I decided to answer.

Me- h,ee,llo 

Prince- what happend bae, why u sound nervous 

Me- nothing,

Prince- how u feeling

Me- good me and Lala just came from the beach

Prince- this late, yall had fun

Me- besides me and La about to die yea we had fun

Prince- die?

Me- yea bae.....ima txt u later cause im driving

Prince- alright

I hung up the phone and looked over at Lala. She was knocked out. Soon we was home. I woke Lala up. We got our stuff out the trunk and walked in the house. I made sure I checked the house to make sure nothing crazy happened while we were gone or anybody been here. 

I walked pass my bro room that he usually stay in when he here, I heard a female moaning. Lol I guess he was get it in. 

I walked into my room and Lala was in the shower. She stayed in my room with me since Prince aint here. I sat on the bed and waited for her to get out. When she got out i went in. Once I was done I layed in the bed. Lala and me felled asleep.

2 days later......

Prince POV

We handle our business in ATL. Now me and the homie Ray heading back home. I miss my bae. She finna get it when I get home. We got on the plane. Soon we landed. Ray and I got off the plane and headed home. When we got home, we aint see nobody. I went to the room to see Lala and Diamond in the bed sleep. I told Ray and we decided to mess with them. 

I climbed on Diamond and Ray did the same to Lala. We started kissing on they neck. Diamond started twisting and turning. She looked so sexy when she sleep. I sticked a finger in her and she woke up quick, she still had her eyes close tho

Diamond- this betta be Prince cause if ya name aint Prince when i get up, u will be 6 feet under

Me- bae its me

She then opened her eyes and smiled. Lol

Diamond-bae wtf u doing 

Prince- lol get up

Lala was still sleep. Ray my dawg lol. He be getting his work in 27/7. He got Lala talking in her sleep. Everybody bust out laughing. She then woke up and hit Ray in teh chest playfully. Everybody got up. Ray and Lala left. I laid there cuddled with my bae. She then jumped on top of me and started kissing all up on me. One thing led to another and we got it in.

When we was done, we hopped in the shower together. When we was finished, we got dressed in a outfit we had alike. We headed downstairs to cook. I guess me and my nigga was gone cook for the ladies. 

Ray and I got the stuff out and started cooking. After we were done, we fixed the ladies food and ate. After we ate, we was gone chill soullow.

Today plans:

Diamond and I was gone go to see my moms since she wanted to meet Diamond.Then after we chill at my mom house, i was playing on taking them both to the mall. After we was gone drop my mom back of and head to the movies. After the movies,we was gone head to dinner. From dinner to bed.

I told Diamond what was up and she agreed. I got my keys and phone and headed out. I waited like ten minutes in the truck for Diamond. Finally she came out. We left and headed to my moms.