[Oneshot 19-Fables]

"Guys, guys, look what I made!"

Jimin shouted across the studio, catching the members' attention. "What's that?" Yoongi questioned him. The midget--Jimin--smiled. "I made a fable!" Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Seriously, hyung? You're nineteen years of age and you considered yourself to do that?"

Jimin rolled his eyes as well. "Whatever, maknae. You haven't seen anything, yet." Jungkook put his hands on his hips(A/N: Dem sass bruh). "Psh. Whatever."

After they all had settled down, Jimin opened the fable and began to read it.

'The Bunny and the Lion'

'Once upon a time, there was a bunny boy named Kookie...'

Jungkook banged (A/N: Don't take that the wrong way peeps. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) his fist against the wooden floor of the practice room, interrupting and startling Jimin and the other members. "Why am I in there?!"

Jimin put up his index finger Jungkook's mouth, shushing him. "Shush Jungkook. You're interrupting us." The youngest only frowned furiously and crossed his arms. "Hmph. Whatever."

Jimin smiled, proud of himself, and went on again with the story. "As I was saying..."

'The bunny boy had a cheerful personality, and he would never show a frowning face, even when he was alone by himself.

One day, the bunny boy was just walking around the meadow, enjoying by himself, when he spotted someone who was sitting on a rock, looking lonely. That someone had an orange mane and little lion ears sticking out of it. He looks really familliar...

"Hm, maybe I can help to cheer this guy up." Kookie said to himself. "Hey, Mr. Lion! Hey!" Yelled Kookie. The lion turned back and saw the bunny boy. Kookie realized that the lion was actually TaeTae...'

Taehyung stood up, and stomped his feet harshly on the floor, interrupting Jimin once again, startling him also. "What the actual fuck?! Why am I also in there?! What in the name of hell is wrong with you, Park Jishit?!"

Yoongi growled, and stood up as well. "For Hell's sake, can you fucking shut up?! Someone is reading here!" He yelled, defending Jimin (A/N: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ). "Tch. Fine." Taehyung hissed, sitting down. The same goes to Yoongi.

Jimin sighed. "Where were we? Oh, right..."

'The bunny boy beamed, seeing that TaeTae was right here infront of him. "Hi TaeTae!" Kookie greeted the lion boy. TaeTae sighed. "Yeah, Hi to you too..." The bunny boy approached TaeTae. "Say, why are you looking so lonely?" TaeTae shrugged. "Just, lonely and stuff...I got no one to hang out with..." Kookie leaped. "Don't worry TaeTae! I'll hang out with you!" TaeTae's lit up. "Really?" Kookie nodded. "Yup!" TaeTae then stood up and hugged the bunny boy tightly. "Thanks Kookie."

The bunny boy grinned and hugged TaeTae back. "You're welcome TaeTae!" After that, they pulled away from each other. Kookie then gestured TaeTae to go play in the meadow, in which the lion boy happily obliged.

They played and played for hours, not stopping from laughing and running around the clear meadow.

Since then, the two became the best of friends. Day and Night would they spend all their time together.

But, there was one thing that Kookie was so oblivious to, and that was TaeTae's feelings for him.

Ever since Kookie spent all his time with him, he became so happy to the point where his mind clicked that he actually loves Kookie.

He is actually planning to confess today. I mean, nothing's wrong with that, right?

So much for that, he is already sitting underneath the tree where he and Kookie always meet. He was practicing on how to confess to Kookie. He clutched his head. "Alright TaeTae, one more time..."

"Kookie, thank you so much for spending most of your time with me. If you didn't notice me that time, I would have been lonely as ever. And since then, I-I've earned f-feelings for you...

So, please Kookie...I-I lo-ove y-you...W-will you b-be--Aish! I need to stop stuttering!" TaeTae gripped his hair in frustration. He sighed, feeling defeated. "I never be able to confess to him..."

"Confess to whom?"

TaeTae's head shot up, seeing Kookie, staring at him curiously. He almost jumped out of his skin. Almost.

"Gah! Kookie! You scared me! Jeez..." Kookie pouted. "I'm sorry TaeTae-ah..." The lion boy chuckled. "Nah, It's okay Kookie." The bunny boy smiled in glee. "Thanks TaeTae!" TaeTae smirked. "No problem Kookie."

"So, let's go now, hyung?" The lion boy nodded. "Yeah, let's go."

So, the same thing happened. They played for hours on the meadow, laughter surrounding the area. Until, miracurously, they grew tired. So, they sat on the grass, watching the sunset.

TaeTae watched the bunny boy smile and gleam in delight. A smile unconsiously tugged on TaeTae's lips, and he wrapped an arm around Kookie's shoulders.

'This is my chance...' Thought TaeTae.

He unwrapped his arm around Kookie's shoulder, and he made the bunny boy look at him. He held both of Kookie's hands, sighed and looked at him with determination visible in his eyes.

"Kookie..." The bunny boy looked at him, tilting his head slightly. "Yeah?" TaeTae sighed once again and smiled.

"Thank you so much for spending most of your time with me. If you didn't notice me that time, I would be lonely as ever. And since then, I've earned feelings for you.

So, please Kookie...I love you...Will you be mine?" TaeTae requested, eyes full of (J)hope. Kookie's eyes dwelled with tears, joyful tears, to be exact. He nodded. "Yes, TaeTae. I want to be yours."

TaeTae let out a happy noise and wiped Kookie's tears. "Hey, don't cry. I'm here now." Kookie nodded, as he wiped his tears away. "Okay TaeTae, I-I love you." TaeTae smiled. "I love you too, Kookie."

Since then, the two started living together, and each day, they showered all their love towards each other, and they lived happily ever after.

The End'

Jimin closed the book, and smiled to himself proudly before looking up, and saw Jungkook and Taehyung looking furiously at him.

He sent out a mocking smile before standing up and running out of the studio. "Catch me if you can!"

Taehyung growled, the same goes to Jungkook. "I'll kill you Park Jishit!" They chorused as they both chased the older male.

Meanwhile, with the other members, excluding Yoongi, who was facepalming, laughed so hard that each of them fell to the cold, hard ground.

-FIN-

A/N: OH MY GAHD GUYS I'M SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS PLEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE FORGIVE ME ;;;;;-;;;;;

I'm really sorry guys. I've been so busy because of school and I am literally having an extreme writer's block right now. ;-;

Anyways, I got this chapter done so please please please forgive me ㅠnㅠ

Until next time!

-Silhouette