[Oneshot 4-Rain]

Jungkook loves rain. Rain is his favorite weather. Whenever it starts to rain outside, he would immediately go out to the balcony to watch the raindrops fall. He would even wander the streets with his umbrella to appreciate the view.

By now, he was sitting alone in a bench in the park. He was busy doing his project for school. He took out a pencil and began to draw on the paper.

A few minutes later, he was already done. So, he chose to sit and relax. He leaned back and watched the children playing peacefully at the playground in front of him. Jungkook soon felt a drop on his wrist. He looked up at the sky, seeing it was about to rain. He smiled, grabbed his bag, and sat under a tree.

To his expectations, it rained. His smile never left his face as he watched the harmonious view of the soft rain. He closed his eyes as he felt himself drift off to sleep.

----

"Jungkookie~" 

Jungkook opened his eyes and saw a person all up on his face. He literally jumped and screamed oh so loud it almost deafened him. He took one glance at the person, who was Taehyung, laughing his ass off.

"Goddamnit Taehyung! You fucking scared me to death!" Taehyung was still laughing. "Oh my God Jungkook, you should have seen your face! It was priceless!" Jungkook pouted. "Whatever you jackass. Why are you here?" Taehyung then stopped laughing and shrugged. "I was walking around this park until I came across the playground area. I looked to my left and saw you, but you were asleep, so i sat beside you, and the story continues."

Jungkook nodded. "Ah, okay. good to know." He looked at his front, seeing it was still raining,  but it was stronger. He glanced at his watch ad saw it was 5:25 pm. "Hey Taehyung, its already late. I need to go." Taehyung nodded. "Yeah, me too. Want me to walk you home?" Jungkook hummed. "Sure."

They both grabbed their bags and stood up. Taehyung took out his umbrella and opened it, putting it above their heads. The two now started to walk.

On the way, they talked about random things, not shutting up their mouths. The rain stopped, so Taehyung closed the umbrella and put it back on his bag. Finally, they reached Jungkook's house. He turned to Taehyung before smiling. "Thanks for walking me home. I owe you something." Taehyung smirked. "No biggie. Anything for Jungkook."

Jungkook laughed. "Yeah. So...I guess I'll see you at school?" Taehyung grinned. "Yeah." He turned but stopped. He grabbed Jungkook's chin. "I forgot to say goodbye. Mianhae." He placed a peck on Jungkook's lips. Jungkook's eyes widened.

Taehyung turned and walked quickly, waving back at Jungkook. "See ya around Kook!" Jungkook stood there, blushing madly. He touched his lips as he watched Taehyung walk from a distance.

A/N: Wahhhhh TToTT 

Thank goodness it rained today or else I wouldn't have any ideas for a new update ;-; But, here's one!! :D

See ya until next chappie!!

-Silhouette