"Hmm." He nodded placing a kiss on my neck causing me to whimper feeling his hot tongue drag against my skin. "It's very good, do you know why?" He smiled pulling back to stare at me.

No sadness lingers in his eyes anymore and I found happiness knowing I got something to do with that.

"Why?" I asked breathless.

"I want you to be mine Hailey, I want you and every part of you." He whispered like a dream I've been waiting to come true and when it has I just stared at him with wide eyes.

"What?" I feared that I'm dreaming because you can easily mix up a dream with reality and when I wake up it's all taken away from me.

The hurt and humiliation will come weigh me down realizing all of this is not real. Something like this can never just happen to me, it's so surreal and it's hard to believe it.

He frown as if seeing my panic, I close my eyes shut hating the way I doubt him. Hating my insecurity to not know if this is real.

"Don't lie to me Sky, don't say something and not really mean it." I hear the vulnerable way my voice spoke. "Just don't"

He frown placing his hand against my cheek. I'm fine with believing I will always love him and he will never love me back. The possibility of us being together creates an unbreable explosion of happiness but yet a constant fear in the back of my mind that he will slip away from me. That some how he won't love me anymore and he'll get sick of me.

"Look at me Hailey." His voice stern.

I open my eyes almost flinching to find him staring at me intensely, tears hitting my eyes.

"Why do you think I'm lying to you?"

Having him ontop of me so close is tempting me and making me lose focus so I push him off me to sit up trying to think properly. He sat up too trying to understand what's going through my head.  

"Because it's you." I exclaimed not explaining it properly because my whole emotions are going rampid.

"What is that suppose to mean?" He looks at me trying to open my mouth to form words.

I drew my legs closer to me the heat of his kiss still lingers on my lips. Something about this is too good to be true there's always something that will ruin this and when it does I'm scared. I'm so afraid of losing him but yet I wanted him since the day I met him.

"I've had a crush on since forever Sky and you never noticed me." I see he was about to protest but I quickly cut him off staring at him trying to explain what I'm feeling clearly. "For you to say you want me is too good to be true."

"I get it you're trying to protect yourself from being hurt so you don't want to take a chance on something you wanted for a long time I'm guessing." His eyes soften seeing my internal struggle.

"It's not just-

"Stop over thinking Hailey." He took hold of my hand lifting it up to kiss my hand over and over making my heart swell at the sight. He never left his eyes off me as he left kisses on my skin. "Do you trust me?"

"Yes but-

"No buts trust me when I say I like you. Trust me when I tell you I want. Trust me when I say you're all I think about and I lose my concentration on what I would be doing. Trust me when I say I care about you so much that it's your feelings I care about more then my own. So trust me Hailey when I tell you I want you to be mine." He grab hold of my face smiling at me.

"I like you." He press his lips onto mine making me crave for more.

"You like me?" I whispered happiness bursting out.

"I like you." He repeats.

A grin broke into my face and I literally jumped on him making him fall flat on his back in shock. I chuckled at his expression strandling him slaming my lips back to his. He moan against my lips as I lick his smooth soft lips. His hands fell on my hips pulling me closer in desperation but it's never close enough. I groan feeling my stomach twist in pleasure feeling his tongue swipe slowly and torturously against my tongue.

"I like you too." I spoke breathless.

"I know you liked me since forever." He grin using my own words against me making me laugh.

"Shut up."

He grin leaning on his elbow to move his face closer to me pulling my hair back from my face. My eyes search his feeling happiness only he could give me. He place a light kiss on my lips short and sweet making me sigh in content.

"Let's sleep." He grab my waist and flip me on my back making me gasp in surprise at the fast movement.

He move me to my side and wrapped his arms around me pulling me against his chest. He nuzzle his face on my neck making me smile while I lace our fingers together.

"I'm never happy on my cousin's death anniversary but I am today." He place a kiss right above my pulse. "You make me happy."

It took everything in my will power not to blurt out how much I love him so instead I turn my head and kiss him one more time wanting to taste him, wanting him to know in some way that I'm very much deeply in love with him.

This is the start of something I want in a very long time, this is also the start of my fears of taking a chance and knowing I would either be so happy that all I could think about is him or I would be crushed in utter sadness and I don't think I would get back up from that.

For now lying in his arms I feel happy. For now he is mine and I am his.