I closed the car door that was waiting for us. I leaned on the car hoping that this would be convincible, that he would let me go. I prayed that this would work, because if I get in that car, I have no chance at getting my freedom back, I thought.

"Jason..." I began slowly. I sighed nervously, which made him perk up in concern. Which was good, I needed him to feel sad; enough for him to let me go.

"I need to go home. I haven't seen my mother or my brother. They need me, I can't leave NY."  I began, Leaving NY was out of the question.

"She's not feeling well." I began. "My brother is struggling through something & I want to be there for him, he's the only sibling I have. My dads not there. I need to be home with them. Imagine how there feeling, knowing that I could possibly be dead?" I asked. My eyes started to water. I couldn't bare to imagine what they were going through.

I looked up at him as he watched me carefully. He scoffed, slightly chuckling. "Why do you have to lie?" He asked, finally looking up at me. Saying those things actually felt real. At least I tried though, I couldn't live with myself knowing that I didn't fight back or tried. His tall frame was towering over me as he waited for a response. We were just standing in the rain, looking into each other's eyes. "How would you know?" I asked. "I know everything about you." He sighed. It was the second time he had said that to me & it drove me insane.

He thinks he has me all figured out, but he doesn't.

J a s o n p o v

I couldn't believe she actually lied to me. Doesn't she know that I know everything about her & her family? I did my investigation on her family, a couples years ago when I first laid eyes on her. When I first saw her I had to know everything about her.

Her loud voice disrupted me from my young days.

"No you don't. I'm tired of you saying that. You might know simple things like my favorite color or my favorite foods—but you really don't know me. You don't know what's going on in my mind. You can take me & force me to live with you but you can't ever
force me to open up to you. You will never know what goes on inside my mind or know how I possibly feel about you." She rushed. She always looked hot when she would rant on about stuff.

But wait—what. What does that mean? She feels something for me? She has to open up to me now because I need to know what she actually feels. She's right & I hated that she controlled that part of our relationship, me knowing how she feels & what's going on in her mind.

She turned around, opening the car door, the guys jerked away from the window pretending like they weren't listening to anything we were saying. She lifted up her foot, getting into the truck. I wish she hadn't worn shorts. She sat at the end of the seat, far away from me. It hurt, I'm not gonna even lie about it.

I was still distraught from what she told me, outside. I was caught between her never opening up to me & her saying that that she felt something.

I gave her space & leaned my head on the seat, closing my eyes.

An hour later *Spongebob's Voice*

Y o u r p o v

I had my feet curled up to my body as watched the trees fade in & out. Matt drove extremely fast and it was very unsettling. He had bad road rage, he cursed at almost every driver that passed by.