'Now.' He says and like clockwork, the doorbell rings. No one moves.

'Gwarn then Jayda.' Ricardo says pointing to the door. I sigh and open the door. Like 20 people rush in and loud music begins to play from the front room. Soon, I become the door person, again. Ricardo had told me not to let neeky people in without a present. I open the door to see Dontae, Jordan, Kieran, Corahn, Michael, Kye and Rips. They all looked shocked when they saw me.

'Corey!' I shout hugging him. He laughs and hugs me back.

'Woii, is that my Jayda, yeah? Looking all sexy and ting.' He says looking me up and down then winking. I roll my eyes as everyone else just stares at me. I stood there awkwardly.

'Hello? Are you lot just gonna stand there?' I say. Dontae walks in first and wraps his arms around my waist. I laugh and hug him back.

'You look spicey.' He says in my ear.

'Am I paprika for you to be calling me spicey?' I say. It's true! Why can't boys my age be like 'you look beautiful' instead of 'ay pengting, your ah spice!' It really annoyed me. He laughs.

'Sorry yeah. I meant, why Jayda don't you look ravishing tonight.' He says in a posh voice. I laugh. I let go of Dontae and turn to everyone else.

'Sorry, you're not allowed in without a gift or card.' I say to them. They all look at me like I'm stupid. I stand in the doorway so they can't get in. Corahn kisses his teeth then picks me up and moves me out the way. He needs to stop doing that. I sigh and fold my arms.

An hour later I was dancing with Dontae. Well, he was trying to get me to dance but I was scared I would dance wrong, or make a fool of myself. He was moving my waist slowly to the music. There were a lot of people here now and they were all older than me. I looked over at the girl dancing with Ricardo and tried to dance like her, except her dancing was a bit...sexual. She was whining and grinding and everything. I tried to dance like her but obviously less sexually.

'Yeah, like that.' Dontae says in my ear. Then a song started playing which had the word 'fucking' and 'fuck' a lot.

'I love bad bitches, that my fucking problem and yeah I like to fuck, I gotta fucking problem!'

Everyone was singing along, except me. I didn't really know these songs. Then my song came on. I screamed and just started dancing, it was automatic. I didn't even have to think about what I was doing.

3 In The Morning', You Know I'm Horny

So Why Don't You Come Over To My Place

Put A Smile On My Face

Leavin' The Club, Shawty Hurry Up

So We Can Get This Party Started

And Take Off Our Clothes Now,

You Already Know What Time It Is

Reach Up In The Dresser Where Them Condoms Is

Baby, When I Get It, I'll Never Let It Go

Gonna Take It Slow

'Shit Jayda.' Dontae mutters breathlessly. I laugh. Then the music stops and I stop. Who the fuck is cutting off my baby like that?

'Aye, where's the birthday boy at tho?!' The DJ shouts through the mic. Everyone starts cheering and whooping as Ricardo goes up to the stage.

'Now, on the count of three I want every motherfucker to sing happy birthday to my boy Ricardo! One, two, three!' The whole house sings, well shouts, happy birthday to Ricardo then starts cheering and stamping their feet.