'Because you lot are coming to Ricardo's party tonight!' I say. They scream.

'Wait, I swear it's for olders?' Nia says when she finally stops screaming.

'Yeah, but I managed to convince Ricardo to let us come.' I say shrugging.

'Cool. So let's go get ready!' Keiara says. We spend the whole day buying outfits, trying on shoes and just generally messing around. It felt so nice to be with girls for once instead of a batch of boys and actually have fun, just doing girly stuff.

It was 6.00pm when we finally got back to my house. We had loads of shopping bags.

'Happy birthday Ricardo.' Nia says smiling at Ricardo.

'Safe. Can't I get a hug?' He says smiling. She giggles and hugs him. He actually loves to annoy me.

'Come on. You don't wanna catch diseases.' I say pulling her upstairs into my room. We set our outfits out on my bed.

I had used the money my mum left in my bank account to buy an outfit. I had bought a burgundy skater skirt with a black, low cut crop top, it had lace at the top so my shoulders and chest were covered and the lace was long-sleeve. It made my boobs look so nice. I was wearing it paired with my all black Converses.

I wanted to wear tights but apparently it would "mess my outfit up". This house is going to be full of drunk 14-18 year old boys...And I'm not wearing tights? They had also made me get my eyebrows done. It hurt like hell! But my eyebrows did look nice now. They had basically transformed today. My eyebrows were done, they made me get my legs waxed, got my nails done as well. I looked quite different now. We all started to get changed

Nia was wearing a floral bralet and a black skater skirt with these nice cut out ankle boots, which had a floral pattern on the base. She curled her hair and left it out then put a gold head band with flowers on around her forehead, like a gypsy.

Sophie was wearing black leggings, a black crop jumper which said 'DOPE' and white Airforces. Her mum had let her get her nose pierced, which was so not fair, and she had put in her nose piercing.

Keiara was wearing high waisted shorts, a grey MTV top and her blue and grey Nike Blazers. Keiara is really pretty. She's American and Dominican. She was a caramel colour with really light grey eyes and her hair was jetblack and hung in loose waves up to her shoulders. She had put her hair into a messy bun and had a head band with a big bow.

We coated ourselves with perfume, did our make-up and by 7.30, we were finally ready. Nia made us take some pictures. Then Keiara put them on Instagram. The pictures actually looked really nice, like professional pictures.

If I was how I was a month ago, I would never have worn this or even go to this party. I would've stayed shut up in my room, reading a book. Its funny how quick people change, right?

We go downstairs into the front room to see Ricardo still setting up. The furniture was gone to make more space and there was a DJ at the back of the room. There was a table with lots of alcohol on it in the corner of the room and the lights had been dimmed down.

Shaq, Marc and Jayden were already here.

They all looked shocked when they see us. Well Keiara, Sophie and Nia all did look really nice.

'No, go upstairs and change Jayda.' Ricardo says when he sees me.

'Ahlie. Bout wearing some half top, gweh!' Jayden says. See how over-protective males are in my family?

'Calm down.' I say rolling my eyes. 'What time does the party start?' I ask reaching out for a bottle of Bacardi Breezer. Ricardo slaps my hand away from it.