53. New Years Like Never Before

Songs for this chapter:
No Words - Erik Hassie
Can't Stop Playing (Makes Me High) - Dr. Kucho and Gregor Salto
My Head Is A Jungle (MK Remix) - Wankelmut and Emma Louise
Bite - Troye Sivan
Live Wire - Oh Wonder

~~~~~~~~~~

(!SMUT WARNING!)

~~~~~~~~~~

Noelani's pov
Today is new year's eve. Connor's family is out of town spending it with family but Connor has stayed behind, wanting to spend it with me and our friends. Like Christmas, everyone at the care home goes away, Mike would of gone too and I would have stayed in and watched movies until I pass out. But not this year. This year Connor and our friends have insisted that I go to a party. I still hate parties, the only parties I have gone to was The Franta's housewarming and Connor's birthday. But they managed to persuade me to say yes.

Connor is hosting the party at his house, it's the biggest, he has a pool, a hot tub and a free house. I don't like the idea of it but even Cheryl and Peter gave him permission to throw a party. I know what I am wearing, the Ted Baker skirt Troye got me for Christmas and the matching floral vest with some black heels. I think that will look nice, I hope so...

The party starts at seven, I have an hour and a half to get ready. I feel weird, I have an ounce of excitement for the party but also for something else and I can't quite put my finger on what it is. But I am also scared and nervous. There is one person who is invited that put me off the idea of going. Ricky will be there. Since he found out about Mike, he has changed. He is the same as the first time I met him but I still don't trust him, I mean, could you blame me? I don't know but the other's seem to trust him so he has been invited and I have been persuaded.

I have the care home to myself, everyone has gone back to their families to party the night away. I haven't told them my plans. I am still deciding if I should phone up Connor and play the Mean Girls card of pretending to be sick. But then I don't want to be the let down, I just don't know if I am ready for such a crazed party for a new year when I am use to welcoming the new year with Disney movies and a fruit bowl. I'm not use to dressing up, loud music, dancing and having alcohol drowning my system. Peter got us all alcohol before he left, hiding it so Cheryl wouldn't go mental.

I jump in the shower, letting the warmth of the water soak away my thoughts. I just need to chill for a little bit and get in a party mood. I wash my hair and condition it. I shave myself and wash my body so I can feel fresh for the new year. I don't see it as a huge deal, but I have to at least put in the effort. I get out of the shower when I'm done and I brush my teeth and wash my face. I go upstairs to my bedroom with a towel wrapped around my body and my hair up in a towel.

I have my outfit laying on my bed and I dry off my body and change into my knickers and bra, both black and for some peoples opinions they may be sexy? I have no idea why. I just see them as items of clothing so I can hide my body. I get changed into the vest and skirt and I zip the skirt up easily. It it an inch or two above my knees. I zip the vest at the back in two parts, struggling but managing. The vest is tight around my boobs but apparently that is how it's suppose to be. I don't know how fashion works these days. I would rather turn up in a onesie or dress up with sweatpants and a sweater...

The vest shows of some of my stomach, me coming to my senses that is is actually a crop top... Me then getting a little creeped out with the outfit that Troye, my best friend got me. Not Connor, my boyfriend. Oh well. I look in the mirror and I am surprised that I actually look decent in it. Okay, so it's a little concerning gift from my best friend yet a gift that actually makes me look good and in some terms, I feel good wearing it too.