"I'm Having An Affair."

"You're serious?" He got up from the seat, going into the master bedroom. I went into the bathroom, waiting for his response. I felt things shatter in me that never shattered before. How and why could this happen? I needed a motive from him or I couldn't go on in life. I swore this was going to happen. All marriages had breaking points. He stayed away from me, never tried to hold em anymore and he just stopped.

"Yes," he plainly said and took off his cufflinks.

"Why? I mean, am I not sexy enough, too serious? What did I do?"

"It's not you. I just..." I sighed, he loosened his tie and took it off.

"Who is she?" He peeled his shirt off, taking a small glance at me but not answering my question. "Robin, answer me!" I blinked back tears. How could he do this to me.

I was furious. Furious because I've put my all into this little marriage and before that, relationship. First he cheated on me with my best friend, now he's cheated on me and won't tell me who it is. I guess that quote is right. "Once a cheater, always a cheater."

His look had changed and I knew mine had changed too. But I thought different of him. He was perfect in my eyes and its been said zillions of times. I couldn't imagine him being without me or even being with me. I despised him, I loved him. There were things that couldn't be explained. Like his established 4 parts of the marraige: Love. Hate. Sex. And Business. Or his weird personality. He was crazy and fun all wrapped up in one man. And that man I loved.

"This can't be true," I weeped, covering my face. I didn't want him to see the pain that stabbed. Every once and a while, my heart ached as I cried.

I had calmed down after understanding that crying didn't help, it only made it worse. He'd walked away from me after changing his clothes. I heard the knocking coming from the door as I lay miserably in bed. "Come in," I said weakly.

London came rushing in, jumping happily on the bed. I smiled. She was my joy when I was down and right now I needed her. I needed to see my baby smile and talk about her day. She had so much joy when she talked about first grade and all the actvities she would partcipate in. There were only a few more months until first grade started.  She had become a diva just like her mother, a spoiled brat.

"Mommy, I'm gunna make new friends. They are gunna be really cool and we can have sleepovers." I shook my head running my fingers through her hair.

"Where's your brother pooh?" She climbed under the covers and cuddled into my side.

"Daddy said that he needed to talk to him. So they went downstairs into that room we not allowed in." I nodded. "Mommy, what's wrong with daddy? We don't have fun anymore. He's always somewhere else." Even the kid knows what's going on.

"When you grow up, like 20 years from now you'll understand what's going on. Sometimes you can't always trust someone or think someone is perfect. You have a lot ahead of you and I want you to understand you can't give up. But just know that mommy loves you and daddy loves you too, okay?" She nodded and cuddled closer.

----

I woke up with my daughter still peacefully sleeping next to me. She had ballet class today at 12 and it was around 10 o'clock. I decided to take a long hot shower and got dressed in the bathroom. I was startled by the screaming coming from the bed room. I went back into the bedroom, very shocked at the man in front of me. "Go downstairs and get ready for ballet class, sweetie." She climbed over the bed, frightened by her father.

He was a drunk mess, stumbling all over the place. I couldn't belive what was in front of me. It was sickening, disgusting.  "Robin, look at yourself."