Sex Therapy 1/2: Questions/All Tied Up

Jessy's P.O.V.

Did I just say I was in love with him? No, I didn't. I don't love him. I'm not in love with him. You know what? Yes, I did and I don't regret it. Why is this happening to me? Everytime I fall for a guy he dumps me or does something stupid. Will it happen again? I hope it doesn't. I'll have to dig a hole in the ground and rot there.

"I promise you." He stood walking over to me. He'll probably not keep that promise, so I won't get my hopes up. "I won't break your heart again. I love you, Jessy." Here comes the puppy dog face. "I love you."

"I love you too." He pulled me into a embrace and my shoulder felt damp when he pulled away. I smiled sheepishly and blushed. He was crying. He got down on one knee and grabbed my hand. "Ohmygosh, I am not marrying you."

"But you will be my girlfriend." He smirked and kissed the top of my hand, rubbing his cheek against the skin. I yelped as he yanked me and I fell on top of him. "You're such a girl."

"Robin! You asshole!" I threw punches at his chest. "I could've fell to the floor."

"But you didn't," he spat and smirked after.

I smacked his cheek. "That's not funny." I pouted.

"I'm extremely sorry." I looked at him and his eyes glistened. "I'm an arrogant bastard and I don't deserve you, but will you give this arrogant bastard a second chance?" His eyes light up like Christmas lights giving me the strength to say something. It felt and looked like he would actually do it right this time. I slowly leaned down and brought my lips to his, placing my hands above his head.

"I will because I love you." I smiled as he trailed his fingers up my thighs.

"I love you more." We stayed in each others arms until he had to go pick up Julian.

"Are you coming with?" I shrugged my shoulders and looked down at his shoes as he stood. "You should come with me to go get your future stepson." He pulled me up from the floor and I smooched him.

"Perfect," he said a beautiful glint present in his eyes. "Is there anything else that I have to give?"

"What kind of question is that?"

"Rhetorical." He smirked and laughed, pulling me out of the apartment.

"MR. THICKE, IS THIS YOUR NEW LOVE! MR. THICKE, MR. THICKE!" Shining, flashing lights blinded me and I clutched onto Robin. Paparazzi, Paparazzi. It didn't dawn on me until we got into his car that I'm going to be bambarded with cameras everyday now. "ARE YOU TWO REALLY TOGETHER NOW??" They banged on his windowshield and it felt like he was going to burst into flames in about 2 seconds.

"Are you okay?" He stared at me with concern. I nodded, timid to even talk. "Good." He gave a small smile and it left just as quick as it came. He hurried to the school and got out to get Julian. I sat there looking at all the stupid faces and flashing cameras. I groaned in frustration as they yelled questions through the black tinted window. Soon Robin was back with Julian.

"Can't you sue them daddy?"

"Its the price you pay when you become famous." He pulled off down the road and an hour later we  arrived at their home. Robin trudged up the steps while Julian and I had sat on the couch.

"I like you a lot, enough to be my step-mommy." I giggled as he turned the TV on. He changed the channel to the National Geographic Channel. Red-eyed tree frogs were the star of the show today. "Did you know red-eyed tree frogs slept through the day?"

"No I didn't know that." I really didn't.

"They're also named red-eye leaf frogs because they sleep on leaf bottoms. Guess what?! I almost forgot." He perked and jumped up. "I painted a picture of you!" He rushed over to get his backpack. His eyes bright and cheerful and as he pulled out the picture, a wide smile was present on his face. The picture looked like me, typical kiddie painting, but something said to me that it meant more than a painting. "DADDY!" He yelled, almost blowing my eardrums out.