Sex Therapy 2/2: Answers/Love After War

The morning came quickly and I was awaken by the sweet smell of breakfast. I yawned and rolled over. Figures flashed across my eyes and I opened them fully. Julian was holding a tray of eggs, bacon, and toast with a glass of orange juice. Robin, with all his beautiful glory, stood next to him.

"Goodmorning Charlie," they said in sync. I giggled.

"Go get a shower and get dressed," Robin told Julian. He obeyed and gave Robin the tray. He sat down next to me and sat the tray in front of himself. "Goodmorning, again." I smiled and stretched with a yawn. I felt a little violated when he began to stare at me. He focused in on my eyes and I did the same.

My mind was blank and all I could see was his eyes. I felt a gravitational pull towards him. And then...we kissed. He ran his hand across my neck and down my side under the covers. I felt his fingers hook into my underwear. He pulled up the covers and got under them with me. He didn't open his eyes not once because he knew exactly what he was doing. I knew exactly what I was doing. He moaned and rolled on the condom.

I watched as he slept. What did you do? I shivered and got up from the bed, wrapping the comforter around myself. How could I be so stupid? Why did I fuck him? Oh, because I was lonely. That's not a good excuse Charlie. You can't rewind and stop yourself from fucking him. It has been done. But I never thought Robin was the cheating type. He seems so faithful and perfect. I guess everyone has their flaws. How could I do this to my best friend?

"Damn, you were good..." I jumped and turned around to him, the comforter falling from my body. His eyebrows arched as roamed my body with his eyes. "Delicious...all the good things..." He bit down on his bottom lip, letting it slide against his teeth.

"Listen, we can never-"

"Do this again. I know, I know. I really don't want to worry about that. I know I won't, right?" He smiled devilishly and I nodded. "We have a month Charlie. Long, dreaded, sexless month." He trailed his thumb across my cheek.

"Robin-"

"Oh Charlie..." He stepped closer to me. "I don't think I'll be able to control myself."

Again and again and again it happened. One month of the best sex I've ever had with my best friend's fiancé. Then one day it happened again and he whispered "Charlie, I love you" and brought his lips up to mine.

But the relentless sex had to end. And today was the day.

Robin's POV

I closed my eyes everytime I had sex with her. I always thought of Jessy instead of Charlie. Such a stupid bastard I am. The sex wasn't as good because I wasn't with Jessy. I couldn't hide it from her because if i tried, the consequences would only be worse.

Honestly I was thinking of not telling her, but it would only hurt her more. I really love her. I truly do but when you feel the loneliness, you can't take it. Its not bearable for me.

I missed her lovely touch, voice, and body. She's a miracle to me and I don't know why I would cheat on her. I do what my mind tells me at the time and worry about it later. That's just what I do. Of course this was a very bad move but...I just don't know. But as I began to learn more and more about Charlie, she seemed appealing to me. I wanted her and I began to produce feelings for her. I told her I love her because I do. But at the same time I don't know. There's something there.

I never meant to hurt her again and I'll try my best to not do it again. I need help. I really need special fucking help.

She looked so peaceful sleeping in the hospital bed. I brought her clothes and all her toiletries. I could never get a good look at her because I was afraid. Afraid that she could die any moment. She had to go through chemotherapy. It killed me to see her once thick body now fragile and boney. No one understands how much pain it brought to me.