[07] About The Boy

Start from the beginning

"Goodmorning." I mutter under my breath.

"Whoa...What happened to you?" Asks Ben, while taking a closer look at my face.

"Goodmornig to you too, Ben."

"Sorry, but you look so tired." He says while still looking at my face, as if I had grown a third eye on it.

"I had insomnia." I groan and he nods.

"Did you drink any coffee?" He asks concerned and I nod.

"I had, two since I woke up." He shrugs and goes to find Ashley. From the corner of my eye, I see Mark, Rachel and Jane approaching.

"Don't say a thing." I raise a finger to them, to prevent them from commenting my state.

"Jeeezz. I wouldn't have said anything, but now that you said this: You look awful today." he smirks and I give him the middle finger.

"I love you too." He murmurs before I leave their side to go to my first class for today.

+

"Ione, over here." Shouts Jane and I take some steps towards the table she's sitting with everyone.

"Hey." They greet me and I simply nod. Clearly not in the mood and way too sleepy to talk.

"Woah, Ione. Don't speak too much. Let the others talk too."

"Shut up, Rachel." I grumble and lay my head on top of my arms, shutting my eyes for a while. Several minutes pass without me noticing, way too engrossed into resting my eyelids. Then I feel someone sitting next to me. Normally I wouldn't get up from my comfortable position, but something in me, is telling me that I should.

As soon as I open my eyes, I'm greeted with a smiley and overjoyed, Harry. My heart skips a beat once his eyes land on me. Rachel kicks me under the table. I ball my fists and kick her back, making her hiss in pain.

"Hi." Harry greets me and I smile at him.

"Hello."

"Are you free?" He asks out of the blue.

"Uhh... right now?" I feel Rachel's foot nudging mine and I give her a dirty look. She pulls her leg back and turns her back to me, while she folds herself in Mark's embrace. I smile at them and turn my head back to Harry.

"Yes, I want to introduce you to some lads."

"Some lads?" I raise an eyebrow and he nods, while grinning. How cute, can someone be? "Okay." He takes my hand in his and we excuse ourselves. My heart beats so fast and I'm afraid that my hand starts sweating. I curse under my breath. Screw you adrenaline.

"Here we are." He says and shows me a group of three boys standing in the corner.

"Oh you must be Ione!" Says the one with the chocolate coloured eyes. I smile at his gentle expression and politeness. I nod. "That's me. And you are.?"

"Oh, where did my manners go?" He asks mostly to himself. "I'm Liam. Harry's friend."

"I'm Niall." The blond boy says and extends his hand for a handshake. "I've heard a lot about you." he adds and I blush. What has Harry told them?

"Nice to meet you, Niall." I smile. "You have pretty eyes." I blurt out. I don't know why I said such a thing, out of the blue. I try to hide my face, so they won't see the blush but I fail miserably.

He laughs loudly. "Thank you, very much. Same goes to you."

"And this one, is Louis." Harry shows me the boy with the quiff and blue eyes.

He smiles and shakes his head. "Shame on you, Harry. My name is Jenifer." he says rather seriously and takes my hand in a handshake. I look at him confused and then at Harry, who is rolling his eyes. "I'm only joking, darling. My name is Louis." He chuckles.

"Nice to meet you, Louis. You must be the jokester of the group here."

"Likewise. And indeed I am." I laugh as we continue the conversation until it's time to go back in class.

+

"Hey, Ione." I hear a manly voice calling.

"Hi, Harry." I beam at him.

"Are you heading home?" I nod. "Do you have a ride there?"

"No, I come and go on foot. Not a big deal." I shrug.

"Come with me then. I'll give you a ride home." He offers.

"No, no need to." I decline. The truth is that I really want to go with him, but I'm scared that if I stay in a car alone with him, for more than two minutes, I might pass out.

"I don't take 'no' for answer." He states and takes my hand in his, to guide me to his car. It's not something I thought he would have. It's an old  truck, which is rusty in some places, but still cute and neat like him.

"That's beautiful." I say as I take a drawing that I find on my seat in my hands, before I sit down. I shut the door and examine the drawing closer this time.

"Just like you." He smiles, while looking on the road in front of him.

"You're such a flirt." I shake my head.

"Nah...I'm just saying the truth." He chuckles.

"Who drew this by the way?" My curiosity gets the best of me.

"My sister. She is a great artist. I wish I could draw like that." he sighs.

The time goes by quickly, and I'm already standing in front of my house. "See you tomorrow." I tell him, but he stops me before I open the car door.

"The lads, loved you. Seriously, they couldn't stop talking about you."

"They are amazing. You have great friends, Harry." I tell him and a proud smile forms on his lips.

"Do you want the lads, the guys, you and I, to go out sometime? Get to know each other." He suggests and I smile sweetly at him.

"That would be amazing." I say.

"There is one problem though." He smirks and I look at him with narrowed eyes.

"Hmm...What problem?"

"I don't have your number." He chuckles and my mouth forms an 'O'

"Damn it. So all this was a plan to get my number. I should have understood that earlier. Damn you, Styles. You're good." I sarcastically pretend to be stunned.

He raises his arms in defense. "You caught me."

"Give me your phone," I smile at him while he takes his phone, out of his jeans pocket and hands it to me. "Here."

"I'll text you." He says.

"Sure." I smirk. "Bye, Harry."

"Bye, Ione."

+++

Hiiii....this was chapter 7. Tell me if you liked it. and also if you see any mistakes, point them out politely so I can fix them easily.

I won't be updating that much from now on because school has started. Probably, every weekend.

Also. Please If you read this story, leave your comments. That's what keeps me going.

Steph xx.