Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 14

Start from the beginning

“I’ll see you soon,” I leant over and pressed my lips against his. He tangled his fingers in my hair as I did with mine. He traced his tongue along my bottom lip. I tilted my head to the side and allowed him entrance. “I need to get to school,” I said against his lips. He nodded but pressed his lips against mine. I moved my lips in sync with his, while my phone was vibrating in my pocket. I took it out of the pocket of my school skirt and answered the call. “Hello?” I said before placing my lips against his again.

“Hey, are you coming before I leave?” Sean said on the other end.

“Yeah I’m walking around the corner now. I’ll see you in five minutes.”

“Okay see you in a bit,” I hung up the phone and pulled away from Williams.

“I’ll see you in reg,” I nodded and gave him another quick kiss. I climbed out of the car and shut the door. I waved at him as he drove towards school.

*

“So basically this is going to be the last time I see you before we come back to school?” I asked Sean sitting on a bench in the playground. He decided he should only tell me now that he was going straight to his parents’ house on Sunday night.

“It’s just I usually go back for Christmas.” He said angling his body towards me.

“But would you not usually go back later?” He nodded and rested his elbow on the back of the bench.

“Yeah, but things are a bit tense with Paul. It’ll be good for both of us if I went sooner.” This is my chance to show him things aren’t working.

“Did you not think that I’d want to see you around Christmas?” I said quite angry.

“I’ll be back the day before we start school.” I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. “I really am sorry,” he said stroking my back.

“It’s been over a month, and I’ve barely seen you.” I have to admit, this is sounding really convincing. “You’ve also been flirting with other girls as well.”

“No I haven’t,” I looked at him and nodded.

“I need to go talk to Mr Craig; I’ll see you when you get back.” I said walking away from him. I’m even starting to believe what I said. But there was some truth behind it.

I walked into the Maths block and started heading towards Mr Craig’s room. “Just give this to her,” I heard as I got closer to Williams’ room. I knew the voice as Sean’s.

“Give it to her yourself, she’s your girlfriend.” I recognised the voice as Williams, who sounded annoyed.

“I can’t she’s pissed off at me.”

“Well it’s your own fault,” this time he sounded quite happy.

“Yeah well if she breaks up with me, I’m going to make your life hell. I know you like her so I know you’ll make a move on her.”

“Whatever Sean, just go get your bus.” Williams sounded pretty calm, but I was beyond nervous.

“I’ll blame you if she breaks up with me.” I took this as my time to knock Mr Craig’s door. I walked in and smiled at him.

“Get your essay done?” He asked as I walked towards him.

“Yeah,” I told him getting it from my bag. I can’t believe Sean would make William’s life hell if I broke up with him.

“I’ll try and get it marked for first period. But if not you’ll have to come back after school to get it.” He said as I handed him the essay.