Chapter Five.

Sapphire's POV

Once I started making breakfast, we all decided on what we're going to do. Here's the list.

1) target.
2) regal cinemas.
3) the beach.
4) Spencer's.
5) the mall.

So once we got our plan, we ate. I made pancakes, eggs, waffles, bacon, sausage, and French toast. We started eating.

"So, how are we going to pull this off?" Jacob asks confused.

"I believe that we should just go for it and try to actually do it right. Just wing it." I reply, eating a piece of bacon. Lynn nods, and we all start cracking up. This isn't going to go as planned. But, it might end up better.

We finished eating, and then started getting dressed. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans, a DC Comics t-shirt, and my joker converse. I then apply my makeup. Black eyeliner, check. Mascara, check. Concealer, check. Foundation, grey eyeshadow, reddish black lipstick. Check, check, check.

I walk out of my apartment, to see something i'd never expect.

Jacob and Caleb's door was open.

And they were kissing.

WHAT?!?!

I immediately go into Lynn's apartment, breathing heavily.

"Are you alright?" She asks.

I decide not to tell her.

"I saw a H-HUGE spider!" I say, sounding scared.

"Is it gone?" She asks worriedly.

"Y-yeah. I th-think so.." I say, sitting down.

"Alright." She says. "I'm going to go over to Jacob and Caleb's flat and grab them." She starts to get up.

"No!" I say, right as they walk through the door. I sigh in relief.

---------

We soon leave, and start at the top of the list. We go to target.

"Let's do this." I say, getting in the car.

We all pack into my small car, and start driving.

We walk into target, looking for everything on the list.

"Okay, so we need eggs, streamers, movie theatre candy, 5 $15 iTunes cards, 3 jugs of milk, and vegan butter." I state, reading the list off of my phone.

"Wait why?" Lynn asks, giving me a confused look.

"Well, we need eggs for the beach, streamers for Spencer's, movie theatre candy for the movies, iTunes for when we go to the mall, 2 jugs of milk for the beach." I reply.

"What about the other jug of milk and the vegan butter?" Jacob asks.

"You'll find out later."
~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~

Target, check. Next, regal. We pack into my small car once again and drive to the closest regal.

"What movie are we seeing?" Caleb asks, looking at me for an answer. I open my mouth to respond, but Lynn beat me to it.

"We're seeing Crimson Peak." She says, smirking.

Caleb leans up against Jacob, obviously scared.

"U-um I think me and Jacob might just see Hotel Transylvania.." He says, stuttering.

"NO!" Xavier screams, "we're all seeing it!"

"Joy." Caleb mutters to himself.

We get to the theatre and the whole movie scream like hell.

"FUCK YOU YOU LITTLE SHIT!" I yell at the screen. "YOU CAN SUCK MY DICK"

We leave the theatre, and then go to the beach.

"You got the milk and eggs?" Xavier asks.

"Yep! Ready to go." I reply.

It takes us about an hour and a half to get to the beach. We sing our old band songs the whole way down, remembering old high school memories.

Once we get to the beach, all hell goes down.

We put 6 eggs in a pile, making a pyramid. We put milk over the eggs, and shoved Caleb into the pile.

The eggs smashed, and covered him. We then poured milk all over him, and shoved him into the sand. He becomes covered in sand, and runs into the ocean. He comes out, soaked, laughing his ass off.

"Did you enjoy that?" I ask, barely being able to speak i'm laughing so hard.

I didn't think this through.

We get back to the car, and I don't know where he's going to sit.

"Um," I say, "you're soaked. You're not sitting in my car."

"Sit on Jacob." I say.

He's nervous. I know they like each other. This is going to be fun.