Chapter Four.

Sapphire's POV

It's now Monday.

I leave Wednesday.

We've been hanging out non stop, and I don't want to leave yet.

Part of me wishes I didn't have to. Since Saturday, we've seen 5 movies, gone to 3 malls, spent over $3000, and went to a beach. They wanted to make my last days here special, and they went far out of their way.

Even though I'm really going to miss them, I know i'll have fun at warped. Touring all summer with my favourite band? Sounds like a dream come true.

All we have is the rest of today and tomorrow, and we've still got some things to cross off our bucket lists. It's June 3rd, and is for sure the beginning of summer.

Los Angeles sure does get very hot very fast, let me tell you. Even though it sucks sometimes, I love it here. Our first date is actually here, on June 14. The reason we're leaving so early is to pack up everything and load the bus, and also get used to it. This is my first time touring with a big band. Or even on a tour bus!

"AHHHHH!" I hear Lynn scream. I jump up to see what's wrong, even though it was probably something stupid.

I was wrong.

I run over to where she is, seeing That her whole hand is bright red and almost bleeding.

"What happened?!?" I ask worriedly.

"I-I was m-making soup and, and I tripped and kind of f-fell in it.." She says with tears in her eyes. She starts laughing really hard, which then I laugh.

I grab her a wet towel and put it on her hand.

About an hour later, we go to the beach.

"I want to do something I've wanted to do for a LONG time." Caleb says.

"And what is that?" I ask, wiggling my eyebrows.

"HANGLIDING!!!" He yells.

"Let's do this!" Xavier screams.

We find the nearest hangliding place and pay. Lynn's going first, so I decide to vlog it.

"Hey hey hey guys! We're at the beach, and we're about to go hangliding!! Lynn's going first. Let's do this!" I practically yell at the camera. I turn it to Lynn, who is getting told how to do it.

She keeps nodding, and soon gets ready to take off. She starts running- and then she's flying.

I want to do this.

Soon, we've all taken turns but me. The instructor starts telling me what to do, and I run and jump.

The wind starts to pick up, and i'm going very fast. I can't keep a smile off of my face.

Once I land, we all start walking away. We head back to our apartment and chill.

"We should watch the Saw series!" I exclaim to the group.

"YES!" Lynn and Jacob say together.

We put the first one on, and watch them all from first to last. Lynn was hiding in Xavier's chest, Jaleb were cuddling, and I was alone. Not exactly. I was cuddling with an 8 foot teddy bear from the mall. Once we finished the movies, it was 5 a.m.

I woke up the next day at 2 p.m., along with everybody else.

"We've got very little time left with the spaghetti slut. Let's make this last day worth it. And I mean it!" Jacob screams.

We all laugh at the term 'spaghetti slut' like we always do. But once we're done, we start planning.

Hi! I don't know why it took so long to update but i'm here! So hi, and I hope you enjoy!

9/14/15

606 words.