Chapter Seven.

Sapphire's POV

I see Cody waving at me, and fast walk over to him. I smile, and give him a quick hug.

"Sapphire!! It's so nice to see you again." Cody says, smiling.

"You too!! Thank you for the opportunity!" I reply, ecstatic for the summer ahead.

"It's our pleasure. Thank you for helping us.. It would suck to be a band without a bassist." He says, laughing.

I laugh too, and we small talk for a little bit getting to know each other a little better. I look past Cody to the right, to see Maxx Danziger. But, he wasn't just standing there doing nothing. He was staring at me.

I shift my weight, not because I'm uncomfortable (mainly) but to show I'm aware of what's going on.

He quickly looks away and starts talking to Zach and Dan, trying to lose my focus. I guess you could say it worked.

Cody then looks to me, and begins to speak again.

"Alright, do you want to set your bags down and see the bus?" He asks sweetly.

"Hell yeah! I'm quite excited to spend the next 4 months of my life on a tourbus." I reply.

"That's good!" He says. "Because this," He opens the door, "Is our home now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maxx's POV

I wasn't staring at her because I didn't like her. Nor was I staring at her because I wanted to make sure she wasn't doing anything wrong. I was staring at her simply because she was gorgeous.

When I saw that Cody was leading her into the tour bus, I immediately wanted to follow. I didn't believe he'd try anything with her; especially not on the first day. I wanted to follow because I wanted to be with her.

When I walked into the bus, I noticed it was quite clean. I could hear Cody's voice from the back hallway of it, just talking nonsense about the quirks and things of the bus, and how she could get first pick on a bunk.

When Cody noticed I was here, he introduced me to her.

"Oh! There's Maxx. Sapphire, this is Maxx." She nodded, knowingly. "Maxx, this is Sapphire."

"Well hello Maxx, I'm the girl with the blue name and the purple hair who happens to play bass." She says, giggling. Man, this girl is going to be a handful.

"Hello, Sapphire. You have a beautiful name but an even more beautiful face." I say, and she blushes. Cody gives me a look, but it's a good look. It's permission.

I pick out the bunk right across from hers, and everyone else just grabs a random one. After all the introductions, it became a much easier rest of the night.

Hello again. I'm going to try to update more often now that i'm out for summer, but the updates may still be slow because I'm going to start a new story. Anyways, it was a short chapter but I hope you enjoyed!!

Vote~Comment~Follow