I heard Liam's beautiful soft voice and watched him. The way he walks slowly around the stage and how he always places his hand on his stomach when he sings is honestly the cutest thing.

"Heartache doesn't last forever
I'll say I'm fine
Midnight ain't no time for laughing
when you say goodbye."

Liam finished and looked at me and I was met with his eyes. He laughed and mouthed 'sing'. Shit.

Liam's POV (Short)

I had finished singing and was met with Zayn's eyes. As much as I wanted to look into those hypnotising golden orbs, we were in the middle of performing a song. I laughed and mouthed 'sing'. He seemed to have understood and accidently said ‘shit’ into the microphone. There was laughter around the whole arena. The band began to play the tune of the chorus again. And his beautiful voice began playing angelic music to my ears. 

"It makes your lips so kissable
And your kiss unmissable
Your fingertips so touchable
And your eyes irresistible."

He uses such passion and emotion when he sings. His voice is exactly what an angel would sound like but then again Zayn is an angel.

Zayn's POV

I finished the first chorus and looked towards Louis and Harry who were both smirking with their eyebrows raised. Even before Niall sung his part, he even looked over and winked at me. Now everyone would have seen me focusing on Liam more than on actually singing. I bet it's going to be all over Twitter and YouTube tomorrow because this is the first concert where we have sung this song on the tour. Always the way. People are going to ask about it. I'll just say I was day dreaming and was coincidently looking at Liam. Like people will believe that but that's all I got. 

We all sung a bit more, when it was up to one of Harry's solos in the song. He had a cheeky grin plastered on his face and watched Louis as he sung. The crowd had their phones and cameras out, my guess recording it.

"It's in your lips and in your kiss
It's in your touch and your fingertips
And it's in all the things and other things
That make you who you are and your eyes irresistible."

He sung with such love, adoration and truth. You could see he meant every word he was singing. It really is cute but they are going to get in so much trouble. Harry finished singing, looking at the crowd and shrugged. While the rest of us continued to sing he said "It's true though isn't it? His eyes are irresistible." Louis stopped singing and laughed, while the rest of us rolled our eyes but smiled. I knew he was being serious but Niall and Liam thought they were just bantering. Silly boys. 

"Your fingertips so touchable" Louis managed to sing just in time and looked up at Harry. They continued to stare at each other throughout the rest of the song, with devilish smirks plastered on their faces. They began to lean in as if they were going to kiss. But before they could make the crowd go even crazier Liam sung.

"Irresistible" And the lights went out and we all ran off the stage. Louis and Harry laughing along the way. "Three things boys. First. You know you're going to get in so much trouble. Second. The crowd recorded like everything, not kidding. And thirdly. You are going to have to be a lot careful around people, so they don't think you’re dating." I told them, not very seriously.

"Meh we don't care, it's fun." Louis smirked. "And besides, if we didn't everyone would be talking about you being madly in love with Liam but now they will focus on us. You're welcome. Anyway we only have 13 minutes left and me and Harry need to go to the bathroom. Bye." He said and ran off with Harry just behind him. I didn't even think of that. Everyone will be more into the 'Larry Stylinson' thing instead of 'Ziam'. Yay.