Chapter 17

Louis' POV

Crap. Why is this happening? How did they find out? I scrolled through my twitter feed to see all the heart felt messages, saying how sad and sorry people were that me and Eleanor are over.

"Sorry to hear the news, hope you're alright."

"Don't worry Louis, we love you more than anything."

'If anyone can get through this, it's you."

"You and Eleanor were so perfect for each other but I'm sorry that it ended. Hope you're coping. We love you."

There was the occasional hate messages saying that she was to good for me and that they're glad she finally broke up with me (Even though I'm the one that did the breaking up) or the ones saying that she deserves to get her heart broken but they were rare compared to the nice ones.

I don't know how it happened but a source found out about it all and BAM it's all over the twitter. Word spreads fast. It must of been someone Eleanor told because I haven't told anyone and that's what i'm worried about. Harry's going to kill me at the fact that I didn't tell him, that's if he decides to come talk to me after what happened yesterday. What did even happen yesterday? Harry leaned it and it looked like he was going to kiss me but he might not have because we were interrupted and nothing happened. It was really awkward though afterwards so that kinda suggests something, right? The thing is though, is that I was going to let him kiss me. When I saw him playing that piano, he looked so beautiful and peaceful. Something took over me. Maybe it was the fact that i was lonely, had no one close, the wanting I craved but sitting next to him my eyes wouldn't stop drifting from his emerald green eyes to his pink plump lips. They just looked so..kissable. 

I'm Bi. I've known for a couple years but i haven't told anyone and I defiantly didn't want to fall for one of the boys. If I said something it would make being in the band complicated and it might make the boys hesitant to come close to me, especially Harry because of the whole 'Larry Stylinson" dramas. But Harry is Harry, I'm not surprised I want to kiss him. I know I had to stop thinking about him that way though, he's my best friend. I had to think about the problem I'm facing now. So Harry doesn't go on twitter that often, so hopefully he doesn't go on today and see all the news and it will give me the chance to tell him myself. Hmm yeah that will do. Problem solved.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON." Harry screamed from down the hall. Problem not solved. I slammed my laptop shut and pushed it away from me. I ducked under my covers and pretended I was sleeping. I heard footsteps and the door crash open.  Is that really necessary? "Louis I'm not an idiot. I know way to well that you're actually awake. Now get up and explain something to me." He sounded upset and I didn't want to make him in a even worse mood, so I sighed and sat up, turning to face him. He had a smirk placed on the end of his lips but soon changed into just a plain look. "Explain to me, why we are best friends Lou." He said plainly. Knew this wasn't going to be fun.

"Ohh hey Harry, yeah come in. How are you? Yeah I'm good thanks, how about you. That's really great." I said sarcastically. He glared at me. "We are best friends because we connect in a special way that others will never understand. We can talk to each other about anything, literally everything! Like we talk about the radomest crap that no one will get because we make no sense..like ever. We muck around like idiots and we couldn't care less about what people think. Nothing gets in the way of our friendship, no girls, guys, our career. Nothing gets in the way and we hardly ever fight. That plus so much more is why we are Best Friends." I explained. Ever since I saw the curlyed haired boy in the toilets that one fine day, we have been close, closer than anyone I have ever been friends with. He helps me through everything and I owe him so much.