Chapter 7

Louis' POV

"FOR GODS SAKE ELEANOR JUST GET OVER IT" I yelled at El. I'm starting to get angry now. We're having another one of our disagreements and once again it's about what she always gets upset about.

"NO LOUIS, I WON'T GET OVER THIS! I'M SICK OF PEOPLE THINKING I'M SOME SORT OF HIRED ACTRESS AND GETTING HATE FOR IT!" She was really screaming at this moment. "AND WORSE OF ALL YOU DON'T EVEN GIVE A SHIT ABOUT IT" OK, now I'm pissed.

"YOU'RE JOKING RIGHT? YOU HONESTLY CAN'T SAY THAT I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THIS. I STAND UP FOR YOU ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU CAN'T REALIZE THAT, THEN YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT!" I don't even think that last sentence made sense but I was so upset right now that I didn't even care. "AND YOU'RE NOT THE ONE WHO GETS ACCUSED FOR BEING GAY PRACTICALLY EVERYDAY SO YOU SHOULDN'T BE THE ONE COMPLAINING!" I've had enough of her complaining, she knew what she would be getting herself into after becoming my girlfriend and I don't want her to get hate or anything like that but her saying that I don't care that she receives it really proves how much of a drama queen she can be. She was just standing there. I waited for her to say something but she didn't, so I spoke instead. I didn't yell at her this time, as much as I felt like it at the time, I didn't. "You knew what you were getting yourself into when you became my girlfriend" I reminded her. I stayed calm, not wanting to do anything I would regret.

"Yes I did but I didn't think your fans would be so immature and crazy, especially the ones who think you're gay for one of the other boys. Harry mainly." she said. Umm excuse me, did she just say our fans were crazy and immature? I don't care about the gay part.

"Well then maybe you dating me, isn't such a good idea." I wasn't saying this in the heat of the moment. I was being serious now, if she can't handle me being in One Direction and the things that come with being my girlfriend then why should we even be together? "At least then my crazy and immature fans will stop annoying you." I said sarcastically. She was about to reply when I herd my phone ring. I walked around Eleanor and picked up my phone which was sitting on the kitchen table and answered it, not bothering to see who it was.

"Hey Liam, where are you, I just came out of the arcade and I can't go back in cause I just said good bye to this girl. So where are you?" Haha it was Harry. Must of accidentally called me but his timing was pretty bad. I still laughed at himthough, his such a cluts.

"Sorry mate, this isn't Liam" I told him. He paused for a second.

"Sorry Louis, I must've pressed your name instead of Liam's. Hope I wasn't interrupting anything." I love how he knew it was me just by the sound of my voice.

"Nah it's all good, you weren't interrupting anything." I was looking at Eleanor when I said this and I'm telling you right now, if looks could kill I would be gone in a heartbeat. "I got to go but I'll see ya when I get home" I said.

"yeah alright, see ya then." he replied and hung up the phone.

"HE WASN'T INTERRUPTING ANYTHING? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS LOUIS? ARE YOU?" For Fucks Sake. I just placed down the phone and she was already screaming again.

"WELL NO NOT REALLY BECAUSE YOUR TALKING A LOAD OF CRAP SO IT DOESN'T MATTER AND IF YOU STILL WANT TO BE IN THIS RELATIONSHIP YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO DEAL WITH HATE AND THE FACT THAT SOME PEOPLE TAKE THE WHOLE 'LARRY STYLINSON' THING SERIOUSLY, WHICH ISN'T MY FAULT. THEY ARE THE MOST LOYAL AND AMAZING FANS THAT WE COULD'VE EVER HOPED FOR" I spoke the last part slowly to let her know that no matter what happens, our fans, our girls, are just as important to me then anything else.

"Well maybe I don't want to be in this relationship anymore." she spoke in a whisper. What? Did she just...Did she just break up with me? No..no she's just trying to make a statement. But you know what? I love her but I can't handle this any further.

"Fine then, we're over." I said and with that comment she was speechless. Geez never thought that would happen. I picked up my things and made my way towards the door. Before I could grab the door handle, she grabbed my wrist. I looked at her and she looked at me with pleading eyes. She in-twined our fingers together.

"I'm sorry Lou, don't leave me. Please don't leave me." she was begging for my forgiveness. As much as I wanted to forgive he and tell her I love her and kiss her soft red lips, I couldn't bring myself to do it. I was sick of the fighting.

"I'm sorry El but this isn't working out. Every time we see each other we fight and I'm just sick of it. And you thinking I don't care..well that just makes me feel like a bad boyfriend. I'm sorry but this is finished." I took my hand out off her grip and opened the door. I walked until I reached my car, not allowing my legs to stop moving. I didn't look back. I was scared of what I might see.

Sorry those that are fans of Eleanor!! Shes a stunning girl but it had to happen eventually :/ (I wrote this when I first started writing to be nice but tbh I really don't like Eleanor, I recon she is a beard, and I ship Larry as a romance because the way they look at each other just proves they love each other)

Please Comment and let me know if it's good or not! Need some feedback or ideas!!

I really want to know that people are enjoying this, so I'll post the next chapter once this chapter gets a few votes :) Love you all and thank you to those who are reading. I really do hope you're enjoying it <3