Chapter 8

Louis' POV continued.

The whole ride home I was debating whether or not to tell the boys what happened and that me and Eleanor are now over. I decided I was going to tell just Harry and then the rest of the boys can find out themselves. I mean they will realize eventually.

I pulled up in the familiar drive way after about 40 minutes of letting my thoughts wonder. I'm not sure what I was feeling at this stage. Guilt, relief, doubt, acceptance that I'm once again single. I don't know. I wanted to know for sure if I made the right decision but I don't know how to do that. I took a deep breath and stepped out the car. I locked it behind me and entered the house. It was really quiet. I looked to see that no one was in the kitchen or the lounge room. Weird. They must just be in their rooms. I walked past all of there bed rooms to see none of them were in there. I know Niall's not home yet but where's the others? Harry's cars parked out the front so they should be home.

"Harry?..... Zayn?.... Liam?" I yelled out but no reply. I gave up and just accepted that they probably caught a taxi or gotten Paul to get them a driver. I headed back towards the kitchen to get something to eat, seeing as though i was the only one home, i thought i might make something. They never let me cook. I don't know why though. I mean yeah last time i cooked i accidentally burnt the cake but anyone can easily do that.

"BOO!!" someone screamed from out of no where when I turned the corner. My heart stopped and I screamed. And as embarrassing as it is, I screamed a high pitched scream, like a girl. Yes, high pitched.

"Fuck Zayn." was all I could say. All of a sudden I heard more people laughing. Not Zayn because he was already laughing but 2 more lots of laughter. I looked around Zayn to see Harry and Liam nearly crying from laughing at me so much.

"Paybacks a-a bit-bitch." Zayn managed to gasp, trying to get his breath back. I gave all 3 of them death stares. Showing someone's privates to people who have already seen it is one thing but scaring the shit out of them is another. Argh, I guess I had it coming.

"Whatever" I groaned and continued to the kitchen. I looked through the fridge and shelves to find something to eat but we didn't have much so I just got some bacon and eggs from the fridge. I know it's a breakfast meal but it can be for dinner as well and to be honest, I just wanted something to eat. I didn't eat anything at Eleanor's and I'm starving. I got out a fry pan and was about to start cooking when someone interrupted me.

"Ohh no you don't." he said and quickly took the bacon from me and started cooking it himself.

"I don't think I can burn the kitchen down by making bacon and eggs. I'm not that useless. And I thought you were still laughing at me from what happened before?" I told him. He smiled at me, showing his adorable dimples. I smirked at him. I might as well tell him now what happened. Better late then never I guess and if I didn't tell him and he found out he wouldn't be happy with me. I didn't want to just blurt out my problems at him though, so I started it off with a casual conversation starter. "So how was your day today Haz? Was the movie good?" I asked. His face lit up and he beamed at me.

"Today was amazing Lou! The movie was alright but afterwards I was in the arcade and I met this really pretty girl. Her name was Lily and we were talking a bit and she was really funny and cute and I got her number. I used my Styles charm on her, as you would call it." I let out a laugh at his statement. He was so happy that I don't think his smile could get even bigger. This girl must be great to get Harry like this, even though it doesn't take much for Harry to get happy.

"Aww Harry's got a crush." I cooed at him smirking. He playfully punched me in the shoulder, still cooking up my bacon.

"Shut it you." he smirked at me. He slowly cracked the egg and it flopped onto the pan. It sit there perfectly, the yolk not even the slightest bit broken. Harry can do that, making sure that something never gets broken and if it does he fixes it. Yet he never wants anything in return. "So how was your day with Eleanor?" he asked and winked. Here it goes. Just tell him, he'll help you through it. He helps those who break. I took a deep breath.