Chapter 23

I'm updating quicker this week because I had like no homework :) Anyways, here is the chapter! Hope you enjoy it x

Zayn's POV

*A week or so later*

No matter how many times I've done it and experienced it, the feeling never gets old. And the fact that it's with Liam, makes it a whole lot better. The rush of it all and knowing that I actually can do this is so unreal. It's not just about the music but the atmosphere, enjoying the show with thousands of our girls at that very same time. The noise is absolutely insane. Being there hearing your named being screamed and chanted.  Posters saying how much they love you and asking you to marry them. It is unbelievable. I still can't get my head around it all. Me, Zayn Malik is 1/5 of the biggest band in the world. I never thought my voice was that great and definitely not great enough to have millions of fans. How did I ever deserve something as amazing as this happen to me? I'm in One Direction. I'm in a band with 4 of the bestest mates I could have ever wanted. One of them being the boy I’m flling deeper for every day.

We stood on the stage, looking out at the crowd taking it all in. The fans were screaming loud, we were sweating and were up to singing song number 10. Irresistible. It's funny though because this song is for Liam. His everything is irresistible. Nothing has happened between us. We've hardly spoken since we went out and yes, he is still with Danielle but what Harry's telling me, they're having problems but I don't know why. I catch him staring at me from time to time but it's probably because he's disgusted by me liking him. I knew what he was going to say that night when I ran off. He was going to say that the truth is, is that he can never feel those feelings for me and I need to stop liking him because it's not good for our friendship or the band. I cry every couple nights. After being in bed for a while that everyone will think I'm sleeping, I snuggle up to my pillow and let it all out.  I feel better for about a day or two and then the feelings come back and I feel bad again. 

Louis and Harry are going strong. I'm jealous of what they have, I always will be. They are cute though, always cuddling and being close. Yet somehow they manage for Liam and Niall to not figure it out. I suppose they have always been close but honestly I don't understand how they can't see it. I've walk in on them having make out sessions all the time and I know to be cautious too because who knows what they could be doing, so imagine someone who had no idea. This is the first concert since we got back to London. Harry and Louis being Harry and Louis, are messing with the crowd. They keep touching each other and messing around and every time they do something silly together the fans go absolutely mad. They have their suspicions about the two of them but no one really knows what happens behind the lights and cameras. They just thought they might have a bit of fun with it. Management won't be happy. They hate the fact that people think 'Larry Stylinson' is real, but they really have no clue either.

Niall and Josh. I spoke to Niall the other day and he told me about him and Josh, while sober. They've been together the longest. They've been making googly eyes at each other all night. It would be hard for Niall, considering he can't do much because Josh is only the drummer and stays behind the kit but occasionally he sneaks around and plays with the drums. 

Now that leaves Liam and I. I've been watching him (in the least stalkish way possible) all night. He enjoys performing so much. The glisten in his eyes and the way he never stops smiling. He deserves this job so much. Not only because his voice is so beautiful but because he is beautiful. His kindness, humour, passion, courage, independence, personality.  He is the whole package. 

The music started to beat and Harry's voice raised above all the noise. The fans quietened down as he continued to sing. I could see people singing along, screaming and crying. It's weird knowing you have that impact on people.