Chapter 19

Chapter 19 done! :3 Somehow I managed to finish but it doesn't feel right. I don't know how to fix it though so I'm very sorry! I hope you enjoy this chapter anyway! :)

~

Eren's P.O.V (⋈◍>◡<◍)。✧♡

That night Levi stayed with us and I found out that Carla had told him one of the worst stories she could possibly tell someone about me. Yes, ONE of the worst. After a train of giggles and apologies from my mother, I decided I'd forgive her if she gave me my favourite treat for desert - strawberry cake. Levi smirked at me but asked for one himself. Doofus.

"Mum! Where did you hide this cake?! It wasn't there last night!" I whined while greedily stuffing myself with the cake. I was very sure to observe every little thing in that fridge yet not a scrap of cake was found last night. My mother sure was evil, what magic did she use?

"I hid it obviously or else you would have scoffed it all down before dinner," a smirk that became more and more like Levi followed after,"I forgot to give it to you after dinner though."

"How could you forget?" I mumbled but knew she wanted me to exercise since I have been drowning in junk food, yet not a single day had I managed to even make contact with a treadmill. Lucky for me, I was one of those people that everyone envied because I do not gain weight no matter how much I eat. A proud smile dominated my face as I headed for the kitchen.

I did glance down and patted my stomach incase I had somehow woken up this morning acquiring the ability to gain weight. Grinning with satisfaction I began washing my plate which had been licked clean of cake cream. Yes, I lick my plate after eating the cake... I mean who would let it go to waste? (A/N I lick my knife when eating lamb chop and I lick my plate after eating cake XD)

I heard Levi entering the kitchen with a chuckle and dropped his plate into the sink, "Clean it for me will yo- EREN THAT IS NOT HOW YOU CLEAN!" He gasped in complete shock, in a blink the plate was snatched from my grip.

I stared dumbfound at Levi as he furiously scrubbed at the poor plate. "Um Levi, even if you're mad at me I don't think that plate deserved to be treated like that..."

"I'm not mad at you, you're cleaning skills are just horrendous,"

"We need to go shopping," I stated and leaned against the counter, watching Levi clean.

"Hah? Why?"

"We're going to buy you a word filter so you can be sweeter," I smirked at him.

"I'm fine the way I am," he snorted, causing me to laugh, "I know you like me this way." A smirk formed on his face with a cheeky wink.

-timeskip-

"Night!" I screamed and slammed my bedroom door shut. Levi chuckled behind me.

"Eager to sleep in the same room as me?" He smirked, proudly taking in my red face. I glared at him for a second until I had an idea. A stupidly brilliant one in fact.

"What if I do?" I laughed awkwardly then made a leap straight at him, hoping to scare the crap out of him. I purposely made a creepy snail-kiss and shot my arms out at him. In other words, mimicking those make-up buried girls. Dare I say I was 99% like them.

"Shit, Er-" Levi yelled. We tumbled onto the floor with me laughing my ass off. Both of us were a mess over each other. I scrambled off and pouted .

"You're meant to shove me away!" I whined while straightening my pyjamas.

"I'm too much of a gentleman to do such a thing like that to a fine lady like you," Levi winked cheekily and bowed smoothly, as smoothly as a person could after being pounced on that is. He held out a hand as if inviting me to dance.

"Gentleman my ass!" I laughed then grinned at him. "You seriously need that filter I was talking about."

"But ladies like a rough man don't they?"

Oh shucks. I forgot to deny being a lady!!! I flushed red then jumped onto the bed. "I am NOT a lady and as punishment for calling me one, you're sleeping on the floor mattress," I growled. Huffing, I threw up my blanket to cover him from my sight as a way to cover my grin.

"Hey, Eren..." I felt the mattress sink down beside me and the blanket was tugged down. "I'm sorry," Levi whispered with his head down.

"Well... fine but-"

"You still are like a fine lady though," he smirked and ruffled my head.

"You're such an ass!" I laughed and slammed a pillow into his face. He yanked the pillow away and wrapped a hand behind my head. Pushing my head forward he whispered into my ear.

"And you are such a fine lady,"

"Okay okay whatever, gay boy," I rolled my eyes and smirked.

I glanced at his face, expecting a cheeky comeback but I was only given his blushing face. He silently stared at the bedsheets. For a moment it seemed as if he had something to say but nothing came out.

"U-um I'm sorry..." I mumbled an awkward apology with my eyes on the pillow in between us. Inside my head, I had a alpaca dancing with joy. I'm sorry but hell, I was happy. (a/n why did I choose an alpaca out of all the animals? The answer; Alpaca Evolution :3 search it up, it's an awesome game ;) )

"...I don't want our friendship to be broken because I'm... you know..." Levi hung his head with shame, very different from his usual self. I giggled and patted his head.

"Me too,"

~

Um cliffhanger? Haha yeah I'm the worst but my heart told me to chop it here (that's if I have one...) :D if you want to kill me, please refrain yourself from doing so until I've completed the story. After that, give it your all ;) I did my best but the last few bits were forced :P um also if you do not understand why Eren didn't know that he was in-love with Levi even if he is gay, it will be explained so don't worry! Levi not knowing he was in-love will also be explained :D See you again in the next chapter (hopefully)!

UPDATE - Sorry... I officially give up on thanking everyone privately. I'll try my best read everyone's comments though! I hope that's ok...