Chapter 1

Just to let you know, LOL stands for League of Legends. Also, you can message people on League of Legends if I remember correctly. One last thing, I'm sorry if I get some things wrong about League of Legends. I hope you will enjoy this story!

~

Eren's P.O.V (✪㉨✪)

"Damn! He sure is good. His team is also really skilled!" I cried out it vain. I've been mortal enemies with this guy named LOLHeichou on League of Legends for months. Months! I groaned loudly as I spun around on my chair, staring blankly at my bedroom walls.

"Hey, don't worry Eren. We've got your back," Armin said cheerfully through Skype group call, "Anyway, you won the game before this one!"

"But we always even out! I wanna win more times than him!" I whined as Armin laughed at my childish demand. I could tell Mikasa was rolling her eyes on our call. I minimised the League of Legends window then opened Chrome. I furiously typed up 'tips for winning a League of Legend game', the keys clicked like a pecking bird.

"Eren, don't waste anymore time searching for tips!" Mikasa commanded, "Eren? Eren! You hear me? Don't waste your life on this game!"

"Yeah yeah. I will. When I beat this guy!" I exclaimed then continued my browsing. An alert popped up. I clicked onto the LOL icon. It was LOLHeichou requesting another game. I sighed then sent a message through LOL, 'Can't. Busy finding ways 2 kick ur butt.' Immediately he replied 'Brat.'

I growled in frustration then Armin giggled over the call. "Gee, you wouldn't know how it feels to be the best League of Legend player, then suddenly this guy pops up with the same skill level as you. I do the butt kicking. I don't get butt kicked." I grumbled. After a few practise rounds I said good night then closed Skype and LOL. I turned off the lamp and went to sleep.

The next day...

The alarm clock screeched and screamed. I slammed my hands onto the monstrous creation and opened my eyes. Awfully bright sunlight streamed through my window. I held up my hand to protect my eyes as I yawned and stumbled out of bed. The bed sheets got tangled with my legs so I performed a magnificent face-plant. While rubbing my face I took a glance at my apple laptop and smiled as I remembered when I worked part - time everyday to save money for it. The smile dropped immediately when I recalled the game I lost just last night. I gloomily brushed my teeth and did what a normal person would in the morning then headed for school.

I took the noisy, overcrowded bus to school. I had brought with me a toast with jam onto the bus, never have I woken early enough to eat breakfast at home. I munched on it in silence until halfway on the ride to school I suddenly remembered. 'Shucks!' I exclaimed when I realised last night I was too busy with LOL to finish my English homework. I shoved the rest of the toast into my mouth then attempted to start my essay.

When I finally made it to school the bell had already rang. I rushed into my first class. It was English. "EREN JAEGER! WHY ARE YOU LA- WHAT ON EARTH IS ON YOUR SHIRT?" my English teacher, Mrs Titan bellowed when I slammed the door open. I glanced down then realised the jam on my toast had dripped down and bread crumbs decorated my once white shirt and red tie.

"Ummmmm......I.....' I trailed off as I blushed with embarrassment. Levi Ackerman, the cool kid in the whole school, snickered. Marco, a.k.a Freckled Jesus, looked at me with sympathy. I kept my gaze on the floor as I walked towards a seat next to Armin, my best friend. "Oh and Eren, please give me your essay which is due today.' Mrs Titan said with a hint of menace in her voice.

I froze midway to the welcoming seat and carefully turned around. She really doesn't like me, and although I knew this I hadn't done the homework... "Well, you see.... um.... last night I was um busy so and um," I stuttered as the gears in my head grind in attempt to find an excuse. By the way, I didn't even do a plan yet so I couldn't start my story on the bus. Yep I'm fucked.

"Did you, or did you not finish it?" She asked, drawing out her words in a low, soft yet terrifying voice. A shivered ran down my spine. I was d-e-a-d. I gave a small shake of the head while staring at the dark torn carpet floor.

"RIGHT. DETENTION FOR YOU. ONE HOUR AFTER SCHOOL. YOU HEAR EREN? IF YOU DITCH DETENTION I WILL MAKE IT A WHOLE MONTH OF DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL!" she barked then turned around to wrote on the whiteboard 'EREN: DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL' Jean laughed behind his hand then Mikasa punched his shoulder. She looked at me with pity but didn't say anything. I muttered an apology then collapsed into my seat.

-time skip-

I scrambled out of the classroom when the bell rang for recess and sat under a tree. Armin and Mikasa arrived, I glanced up and gave them a weak smile. "Are you okay Eren?" Mikasa asked with a frown as she settled down next to me.

"Yeah don't worry, it's only detention." I sighed then started picking at an unfortunate clump of grass.

"Eren," Mikasa raised her voice a bit. Uh oh. "Last night I asked you if you've done your homework. You told me you did. Why did you lie?"

"I had to battle LOLHeichou, I'm sorry." Mikasa always acted like my mother, having two mothers can be annoying but I'm grateful. Mikasa soften her eyes a bit, she knew how desperate I had become when LOLHeichou suddenly showed up. That guy ruined my gaming life and as they say 'No game no life" to me no game is when some newbie kicks my ass real good.

Armin suddenly whispered, "Watch out, here they come." I looked up to see Levi and his gang walk pass. The shorty turned around and smirked at me. I glared at him as menacing as I could. The rest of his group waved at me, they literally radiated unicorns and sparkles. They weren't mean - except Levi who treats everyone like shit. Yep, even to the girls who flocked around him like starving dogs. Yet they only fall harder for him.

A group of popular (and extremely bitchy) girls plastered with make-up strolled up to Levi, their hips swinging. For some reason these girls thought wobbling on high heels were sexy. They gave off alarming high pitched giggles. I flinched at the sound but Levi acted like they didn't exist. "Hey Leviiiiiii," the red head cooed and her two other friends giggled. The disgusting red head licked her lips then reached for his arm. Levi dodged then flipped her off. The girls blushed and giggled some more as Levi walked off with a scowl on his face. Poor Levi.

I ate my yogurt as I stared at Levi some more. He may be short but his body is perfectly sculptured. Even a guy could tell Levi was hot. Wait, what am I saying? I blushed then looked down at the grass. When I turned my gaze back to him, he was looking at me.

Our gaze met.

The corner of Levi's mouth was slightly curved up, his beautiful grey eyes sparkled. For a few seconds we stayed like that... until I realised my yogurt. Oh god. My yogurt was dripping onto my shirt. I don't know how red I turned but my face was on fire as I bolted for the toilet.

Levi's P.O.V (✪㉨✪)

Eren's eyes widened when he realised why I had been staring. I smirked as he dashed to the toilet. I don't know why I never noticed but he had beautiful eyes. They seemed to draw you into the depths of the ocean...what the fuck was I saying? I'm not some cheesy poet.

I didn't have any classes with Eren for the rest of the day. The whole time Eren's blushing face lingered on my mind. When the last period ended I ditched my gang and walked home by myself instead of taking a bus. It gave me a chance to think about Eren. "I need a doctor," I muttered to myself.

When I got home - which was quite late - I immediately threw my bag onto my bed then turned on my computer. As I suspected there was a lol game request from TitanKiller, my favourite enemy. I smirked as I imagined this person sitting at his desk waiting impatiently for me to accept. Grinning I clicked deny. As expected, TitanKiller kept sending me messages whining about it. I ignored his messages and did my homework for the first time in my whole life.

~

Yay first chapter done :) Thanks for reading! If I got anything wrong about League of Legends, please tell me. :) I will try to get windows so I can get the game, hang in there! XD ʕ̡̢̡*✪௰✪ૢʔ̢̡̢ btw thx @Aradmille for following me!!!!!!