Chapter 12

I only edited this once so there will probably be a lot of mistakes, feel free to point them out! ^-^ idk what this chapter is but oh well XD I hope you'll like it :)

~

Levi's P.O.V o(*>ω

The bag of cat food banged my legs as I strolled down the street. Eren had offered to carry one of the bags but I refused. For some reason I did not want to make him haul one of these huge bags for me.

Hmph. I am such a gentleman. "Levi? Why are you smirking to yourself?" Eren sang as he skipped beside me.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned and frowned. He laughed then pretended he hadn't said anything. I sighed but decided to not question further.

"Levi, can I ask you something?" He smiled shyly and stared at the footpath.

"You just asked a question," I chuckled causing him to blush and grin sheepishly.

"Well... another one?,"

"Another one other than the second one you just asked?" I love teasing him.

"Y-yeah, you know what I mean!" Eren blushed harder and glared at me without really meaning it.

"Okay, what is it?" I laughed and ruffled his hair. His eyes lit up even brighter than the moon and stars on a dark night. Oh and brighter than the sun too. Adorable.

"Can I see this 'persistent little fucker' that wandered into your life?"

If Eren was a puppy right now, his ears would be straight up and tails thumping a hip pop beat on the floor. "Sure," I rolled my eyes when he did a celebration dance. Goofy idiot.

"Let me hug you!" Eren grinned then launched himself at me.

"Mother of-!" I stumbled and fell with Eren squishing the shit out of me in his crushing hug.

"Woah," He gasped then looked at me stunned, "You're blushing!"

I jerked my vision down and gently stepped out of his arms. Dammit Eren, you're so cruel.

"S-sorry..."

"It's ok," I mumbled almost inaudibly. What was this kid doing to me? The rest of the walk was silent and uneventful. I tried harder to start a conversation with Eren than with other people. That is if I even try for other people. Eren definitely did something to me.

"Come on in," I said when we arrived at my house. I stepped inside and was greeted by my cute Eren. Cat Eren.

I squatted down then let him rub his head against my palm.

"Eren?" I turned around to check on human Eren (A/N XD‚ this sounds way too weird). His face that was full of shock turned into excitement. He squealed then hopped down next to me.

"So frikin cute!!!" Eren giggled when cat Eren licked his hand.

Yeah, but you are cuter.

"Levi, your staring is really creepy," Eren laughed,"Is there something on my face?"

"Don't worry. It's just, you look even brighter than the sun."

"That's so cheesy!" He giggled then playfully punched my should. Crap, I accidentally said something unbelievably lame. I'll just go and die in a hole now.

Eren stood up and dusted off his jeans.

Damn, they were tight on him.

I followed behind as he wandered into the main room. Cat Eren trailed behind us, sometimes attempting to rub its face against Eren's legs. They were both cute but Eren Jaeger was much cuter.