Chapter 9

Levi's P.O.V ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

Mikasa silently harassed the chess pieces intensely with her eyes as I sat opposite to her. A pale slender hand reached out to the horse piece then retracted again. I mentally face-palmed myself then growled. I shifted uncomfortably on the couch, dammit my ass hurts. It had been thirty minutes since Eren hauled Erwin out to get coffee. Eren obviously lied so he could escape with Erwin for some reason. I sighed then focused back to Mikasa.

"Mikasa, you can mo-" Armin widened his eyes when Mikasa glared at him.

"Don't help me... please... I want to beat Levi on my own," she said then quietly turned back to the game. Jesus fucking christ, I swear if she doesn't move something in the next minute I will- BANG.

"Fuck!" I screamed.

"H-hey Levi," an embarrassed voice came from behind me. Eren smiled at me apologetically.

"You little shit. I was playing chess then suddenly the door slammed," I grumbled then scooted over for him to sit down.

"Sorry Levi, we did not expect you to be peacefully playing chess with Mikasa," Erwin smiled then led Eren to the kitchen. Eren glanced at the space I gave for him but was dragged away by Erwin.

"Tch, what does that mean?" I muttered in annoyance when they left the room. I disappointedly continued the game. I was looking forward to Eren sitting next to me.

Mikasa finally made her move when I almost ran out of what little patience I had left.

... Fuck myself.

I internally screamed like a girl. She pissed me off so much I mindlessly made a random move. I stood up abruptly then went into the kitchen. Damn chess, stuff that shit. I'm better off beating the daylights out of people than sitting down playing chess.

Eren's P.O.V ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

"Okay, now get the boiling water and pour it in," Erwin commanded, he was teaching me how to make really good coffee. I twisted around and reached for the kettle.

"How is it going brat?" Levi smirked as he leaned against the door frame.

"L-Levi!" I cried out stupidly then blushed. His smirk remained on his face as I continued making coffee.

"Not bad, ok just mixed it around with the teaspoon. I'm going to the toilet for a bit," Erwin mischievously disappeared leaving the two of us alone.

Five minutes went by yet Erwin didn't return. Stupid Erwin. I messily finished the coffee then thrusted the cups to him. He raised an eyebrow, clutching onto the cups.

I was too nervous to say anything so instead I ran. Yep, I am such a coward. Erwin's words made me feel awkward around Levi.

-time skip-

I threw open my front door and rampaged inside. My mother was busy frying something when I flew past her. I made it safely into my room and pushed the door shut. Well that was an interesting day...

~

Wow that was one seriously short chapter. Sorry! >.< Thx so much for reading and thank you to everyone who voted or commented. It motivated me to continue. Every vote brought a smile on my face, take my hugs! ♡ ^-^ Bye and hopefully I can write something about the game since this book is meant to be about League of Legends XD さようなら!(thanks to MaiMaiSama! :) I wrote it as さよなら before which was wrong XD)