Hannah

A loud knock on my apartments door awaken me from my most precious sleep. My body still felt tired after sleeping for only just 4 hours. I was working on a night shift at a restaurant and in the morning attending my third year in a public community college. After getting up and I hurried on my bedroom door i almost fell down on my knees(that was clumsiness for you). While walking I manage to tied my hair in a messy bond. If only the door could speak it would actually whine and complain. I take a deep breath and open the door.

" What do you wan- "

" I need the rents payment " my landlady said. After all this comotion and all this loud knocking and trying to break down the door in this god damn morning, this is just what she wanted to tell me? Can't it even wait tell i wake up. I look at the old lady biting my inner cheek, supressing myself to yell at her because that would be rude. I Grow up in a beliefs that we should respect our elders.

" would-would it be okay if i drop it after my work this evening? " i told her.

" honey,be sure to drop it, i needed the money " she said.

" I..I would like to ask for somebody to fix my broken shower, you said to send someone and make it done-- " i wanted to tell her about the shower but again she cut me off.

" You see honey,I need your rents payment first, before I let somebody fix it. ", she just keep on waving the bill.

" okay " and without a word i slum the door on her face. I know its rude and I was been taught how to respect elders but she was an exemption. Its not even due yet, but it seems she was getting used to of me paying earlier before the duedate. I need to pay first my tuition thats why i need another day for the rent. I just hope that the diner will be jampack because it only means more tip for me. After the thinking I hurried back to my room to take my 5 mins shower and when I'm done I just simply grab a dark blue skinny jeans and a white vneck tee. I spray a little bit of cologne. On my way outside my room i just grab an apple for breakfast which reminds me that I need to go to a grocery because I'm running out of food supply. I went out of my apartment and make sure that I already locked it.

========>>======================

A/N

Hi this is my second story already but I wasn't able to finished  the first one, but I'm really really planning to finished this one. If you guys happen to add this one feel free to comments of what should I improve and all. I hope you guys like this one.

Have a great day!