Ch 38. Indeed, Uhuh, Oh Yeah

Start from the beginning

She entered the building. I hope it goes well. Amber is a good flirter I have to say so it will go fine right? And if we don't get a pic of when she kisses him it's fine because there's a hundreds of the cameras here, waiting for getting a good picture.

Amber were really nervous and waved to us. Some of the photographers started talking when seeing her waving to this way. I gave her a face telling her to go to his room. I sent a textmessage saying number 358 because she had forgotten the number of the room. She nodded as soon as she saw the text and headed to the elevator.

After a long while she came to the lobby with Dan next to her. The reason she got him out was because Emíne had printed out a paper with James fake signature telling him that there's a shoot for him and Amber is supposed to lead him there because his manager is on vacation or something. Yes, we planned this carefully.

She started flirting. Great!

But then we got some problems. The photographers started pushing as soon as they saw him talking to Ambrer. Before we knew it the agency was out of sight.

"What do we do now?!" Emíne sighed. We sat on the bench trying to think of something. We have to see if it goes fine for her.

I stood up and tried to get through but I always ended up being pushed down to the ground with great force.

"Showbusiness is hard right?" I said while giving my camera to Emíne and rolled up my sleeves.

"LOOK! IT'S BEYONCÉ WITH JAY-Z!" I yelled as loud as I could and they dispelled a bit. When I had my chance I pushed them out of my way and got at the front, getting a get view of the agency with Emíne behind me.

"That was smart but you kind of ruined my shirt pulling my clothes so hard..." she complained and I hushed her. There were some photographers that complained at me for taking their space.

"Shut up, it's your fault for leaving." I said and left them with a mad expression.

I suddenly saw Amber flirting with Dan and it worked! She tried to kiss him but he led her away. It was obvious that he didn't want the press to catch him. She was so happy that she got a model that she really followed him, forgetting the plan.

"Shitface!" I yell and get some awkward attention. Emíne saw it clearly too.

"Plan B." she said and we jumped over the fence and raced into the agency. The guards tried to stop us but we showed our staffcards so he let us go after a while. I texted Amber asking where he took her and didn't get an answer. I bet they were doing it right now and that would be good. But the catch is that we have to get the picture by ourselves and can't rely on the other press to get one too because we're the only ones who knows.

We checked every room and I spent all the time opening doors yelling sorry. Emíne did the other side and we did it right at the same time. We got on the next floor and then realised that if they were going to do it, it has to be in his room! He doesn't owe any other room and can get disturbed so once I hit myself for being so stupid we entered the elevator going to the 4th floor.

"Number 358..." I mumbled as I ran through the right side and Emíne on the left side.

We were in great hurry to get a good shot and I held my camera tightly so I wouldn't drop it.

"Here!" I yelled when I finally saw the wanted number. At first I just ran through it but realised that it's the one I was looking for. Emíne ran and kicked in the door.

Empty.

I can't believe it! When I was going out the door closed. And behind the door was Dan.

"Who are you?" he asked. We panicked but tried not to show it on our faces.

"Wrong room!" I said in a British accent.

"Indeed." Emíne said and followed me.

"Uhuh." I added.

"Oh yeah." she said. I tried to not laugh at the attempt to hide out voices with the weird accents.

"Are you here for an interview with me?" Dan said. This is good! We might get something good!

"Oh yes we are!" I said as fast as I could and sat on the couch with my camera.

"Indeed." Emíne stated.

"Uhuh."

"Oh yeah." she then said. What's the matter with us?! He sat on the other couch in front of us.

"Then ask." he demanded. I got loads of questions but not ones that are like those the press outside would ask. Then I'll use the main question I always get.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked as I pretended that my cellphone was recording everything when I reached it closer to him.

"No." he responded.

"No girlfriend!" I sang happily. "Then all the girls will be happy go go!" I laughed.

"Indeed." Came from Emíne. Wow, that thing has really gotten stuck. I couldn't help to say it either.

"Uhuh."

"Oh yeah."

"Then what do you plan to do in future? Is it still modelling?"

"Oh what the fuck stop it. I know it's you."

"No you don't." I smiled.

"Indeed."

"Uhuh."

"Oh yeah." Emíne slight laughed.

"Fucking stop it Chris and Emíne!" he yelled. Our eyes got big. "I know you're trying to snap a good shot of a scandal."

"How?!" Emíne freaked out.

"This girl." He pointed at Amber behind the couch. Okay I shouldn't have chosen Amber because I know that she's a girl that can't keep secrets. "You'll regret doing this. Now scram!" he screamed. We jumped off the couch and ran out to our car. Uh... He's too smart.

"Our plan totally failed..." I sighed, really close to crying.

"Indeed..."

"Uhuh..."

"Oh yeah..."

But this time it all had a dark atmosphere.

____________