The School

Chesca POV: So we were getting off the bus now, on our way to the new school. It was huge, and looked so fancy. I couldn't wait to go inside, and look around the singing areas. My favorite part in this place I bet. Music equipment. People were getting off with me, and I was with Whitley and Roc, not leaving her behind. Of course he was comforting though. Prince even changed seats when Whitley left just so he can get away from that. I don't know if he will ever have the chance to win her back with his bull crap. I know he will though. Whitley likes him a lot. Roc had his arm around me.

Roc: So, whats your talent?

Me: Well, I love to sing and dance

He smiled.

Roc: I can't wait to hear you on the open stage during lunch

I gasped.

Me: You can show your talent in an open stage in lunch?!

Roc: Of course.

I screamed, and jumped on Whitley.

Me: OMG they do open stages during lunch to show your talent!

Whitley's from went to a big smile. She yelled

Whitley: Are you serious?!

We were outside, out of the bus, looking around.

Gabby: Whats yall problem?

Jazzy:Ikr, we just got here Chill!

Me: You can show ur talent during lunch, the fuck you mean chill bitch?!

We screamed and jumped on eachother randomly. 

Ray: MANN.. We need to go to the office and get our schedule

Gabby sighed.

Gabby: Kay! Lets go guys.

We followed them.

Whitley POV: So I was going to the office with the guys, with Princeton right by my side for some reason. Kinda felt a little awkward. Well I ignored him being there for awhile, till he couldn't resist, and he ended up talking to me.

Prince: Whitley, thats not my girlfriend..

I rolled my eyes

Me: So why when I go over there to apoligize that I made a mistake to you, you guys smooching all up on eachother?

Prince: It wasn't like what we had.

Me: Oh yeah, friends kiss all the time. Shit... friends with benefits. Fuck that. We didn't have shit!

I went inside the office, with Prince having his arms out like a dumn ass. I ignored that though. He stay thinking I'm so easy. There was a old white wrinkly woman in the front desk. She was giving out our schedules with our names on it. She was smiling, but I know she had a evil side of her somewhere.

Lady: Hello, welcome to Blake High. I'm the principal, Mrs.Hart.

I heard Jazzy mumble, ''mrs my ass.''

Chesca giggled. We all got our schedules, and compared them with eachother.

Prince walked towards me like we were all good.

Prince:What classes do you have?

I looked away.

Me: Fortunately, nothing with you.

I fake smiled, and he took my schedule out of my hands.

Me:Hey!

I was about ready to swing on that afro puff, until he said something I didn't want to hear, but in a way I did.