The Big News

Jazzy's POV: It was still afternoon, still cooling down all the tension that bitch got me through in the mall. Who she talking to talk about some, ''your not seeing the last of me.'' Bitch please. I really was hoping mindless behavior didnt play us like that, but I guess they did. I sighed. Boy these days. I really liked Prod too. That's when my phone vibrated in my ass pocket, interrupting my thoughts. Probably Chesca planning up something.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket, and slided down to unlock. There was a message from a unknown number. It said, ''are you busy?''

Oh hell, I know someone did not just text me, not leaving a name, but an ''are you busy.'' Who in the world..

I texted back saying, ''Who the fuck are you..?''

I got a text a few secs later saying, ''heres a hint. I had to hold you back from killing that girl to death, and damn did you get her good girl!''  

I chuckled, and a smile spread across my face. I said, ''Prodigy!'' 

He wrote back, ''Yeah , do you wanna hang out in my house with the guys and your friends today at 3 ?''

I said, ''Suree Prod. But its stupid how you act like we know you. Where the fuck you live boyy.''

Prod said, ''Fiesty much. I like that, haha. (; I live in Cherry Village 5687 with the guys for this year since we have school in this Blake High Talent school.

I literally got up jumping around screaming in my room. 

That's when my mom came in here so quickly opening the door wide saying, ''Jazmien Larkson if you don't shut the hell up!'' I looked at her smiling still, yelling, ''sorry mom!!'' She gave me that stank look, and shut the door. Fuck you too then.

I grabbed my phone and began texting him. 

Jazzy: OMG are you serious?! We live in the same community, and have the same school we are going to next week! The girls are going to freak. Okay Prod, Imma go get ready and text the girls, you just made my day !

Prod: Thats wassup! Can't wait to see you guys are cool, especially you (; See you at our house though. Prince was begging me to text you and talk about Whitley, but he really likes her, so yeah hook em up.

Jazzy: Alright Gotchu Cya!

Before I went to get ready, I changed my contact to Prodigy <3 , and smiled to myself. Things keep getting better and better. I went to go call the girls.

The Boys House 

Princeton POV: I was a little nervous with Whitley coming from what Prod said when he was texting Jazmyn. I really like this girl, and I hope she feels the same with me. She's just so beautiful in a way, it's just too attracting. I heard they going to be going to Blake High next week and I'm so excited. I know I have a chance with her. It's going to happen tonight. She's my #1 Girl. 

Prod: Jazzy's coming here, and I know imma get that girl because nobody can resist my sexiness.

Ray rolled his eyes and laughed.

Ray: Conceded much?

Prod: Nah, just the facts. 

Ray looked at Prince who was looking like he was going to faint. He could tell he really liked her.

Ray: Bro, you okay?

Me:Yeah I'm good. Just a little nervous, I like her a  lot.

Ray: Well I'm sure she likes you back.

I laughed.

Me: Ray since when you been so supportive in shit.

Ray: Since nobody ever made me some tacos!

Me: Just for that, I'll make you a whole batch. 

Ray was jumping up and down like a little girl, all excited.

Ray: Thanks Bro! 

Prod came out of nowhere being greedy as usual.

Prod: What about me?!

Me: You? You stay being conceded. 

Ray laughed.

Ray: Told you!

Prod: Mannn... I told you its the facts. Im sexy. Period.

We lost his attention.

Ray: Yo where Roc at man?

Roc came out his room, with no shirt on. He look like he just woke up, looking like shit.

Prod: Where you think you looking like that when Chesca and the girls coming here.

He looked like he just woke up from sleep walking, and into the real world.

Roc:What?! What the fuck you talking bout man?! Chesca coming here?? When!

Ray put his hands in front of him.

Ray: damn boy chill! They coming at 6 though. I miss my Gabby (;

It was 5:45 

Roc was out of control, freaking out. 

Roc: Damn, I need to get ready.

He ran out the room.

Ray: Going to ruin a romantic moment and leave when I talk about Gabby? Alright man, if thats how you feel.

He pretended to tear up.

Me: Ray tacos ready!

I jumped up from my act.

Ray: Where ?!

Me: Sit your ass down, it not done yet. My master peice not so quickly finished.

Ray mumbled.

Ray:Dumb bitch ass nigga...

Prod pointed his finger at Ray

Prod: I heard that!

Ray: Shut the fuck up!

Prod: Fuck yall, Imma get ready for my future babyy. Jazzy.

Ray: Well I need to get ready for my Gabby (;

Prince: Whitley is more important then all of yall combined.

They gasped.

Prince: Man we family, I love you guys. But this a relationship. Get used to it!

We all got ready for this amazing night for all of us.