Introducing The Parents

Chesca POV: They dropped me off, and I was climbing up the doorsteps leading to my house. I stuck the key inside, and twisted it. The door creaked, and I went inside. The lights were off, and there was my dad pretending he was asleep, snoring like a damn pig. My mom was coming from the living room, and she looked exhausted.

Chescas Mom: Hey honey, how was the mall?

She was pouring a cup of tea in a cup from the boiling pot, and she placed it back down the fire.

Chesca: Omg, you won't believe this, guess what!

My mom pulled all her attention across from me, and I knew she'd be happy for these big exciting news for me.

Chescas Mom: What happened?

Chesca: Me and the girls saw mindless behavior today at the mall from this little incident we had with this bitch knocking Jazzy down!

My mom gasped, literally choking through her tea.

Chescas mom: Your favorite band?? I'm so happy for you!

My mom gave me a hug, and I grinned.

Chescas mom: And about this girl, I don't even have to hear the details, I know you girls beat her ass.

She gave me a high five, already knowing the usual.

Chesca: Well goodnight!

Chescas Mom: Goodnight Chesca.

I slammed the door behind me, and layed down in my bed before me, with my legs tucked inside the sheets. My room was full of mindless behavior pictures, and mostly of Roc. And they thought I wasn't there #1 fan. I looked at his picture, and kissed it, and shut the lamp. I instantly began dreaming about Roc Royal.

The Mindless Experience ' (Mindless Behavior)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें