The Bus

Chesca POV: I woke up at 7:00, not much of enough time to get ready to freshen up for the first day  of school on the bus the girls and I all take at 7:30 with Roc and the boys, but I'll work through it. I took a quick shower, picked out any cute stuff out of my closet, and fixed my hair. When I was done with all that, I had a few more minutes left. I had a white top on, with a purple and black type of sweater with it, a gold necklace, blue shorts, purple stockings, cute black boots, a side bag that was orange and black, kind of cheeta print, and my hair was filled with hair spray, all curly and long. I added a touch of pink Mary Kay pink lipgloss, and went out the door. I can see the girls all there , looking so pretty. Today was Blake High, the talent school. My talent was known for singing, and I couldn't wait to give it all out today. I wonder what it's like..

Whitley : Snap the fuck out of it!

I never seemed to ever notice that Whitley and the girls were trying to get my attention this whole time. She was snapping her fingers, waving her hand in my face back and forth. 

Me: Oh my bad!

Whitley was wearing this type of sexy dress! She had this nice silver necklace on with a baige shirt coming with the dress and a blue bottom that looked like a skirt with a dressy belt around it, the skirt short in the front and curvy, and the back it was all the way down and curvy too. Her hair was curled up like mines too, but  with a type of twist at the left side of her head, with a cute pin.

The bus came to it's first stop, ours. The next stop was the boys though. We all sat in a row. First I sat down in the first, behind me was Whitley, behind Whitley was Jazzy, and behind Jazzy was Gabby. We were all facing eachother from the outside seat. 

Gabby : Omg, we going to the boys stop now.

Whitley groaned.

Whitley: Do i really have to do this..?

Jazzy&Chesca : Yess!

We were all dressy today, and it was cute though. 

Whitley POV: So I had to talk back to Prince, since I knew he wasn't over this. He been texting me over and over again last night, but I didn't want to answer for some reason. Maybe I should write back. Yeah, it will be the right thing to do... Well.. This is what he's been texting me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prince: This is Prince, Whitley I didn't do anything wrong. 

Prince:Please don't ignore me, I really like you.

Prince: I know it wasn't nothing, and you know it too.

Prince: Well I'll still see you on the bus../:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt kind of bad, and a total bitch. What the fuck is my problem. Maybe I should apoligize when he gets on. Yeah, that's just what I''ll do. 

Gabby: There goes my bay stop!

They were all happy. Maybe I'll give him a chance of friends first.

The bus stopped quickly, and I saw the boys out the window, everyone looking excited exept Princeton. He looked really good.

They climbed up the steps, and all walked down the aisle. Prod stopped at Jazzy's seat.

Prod: Hey babe.

Jazzy:Heyy (;

Prod sat in her seat, and they gave eachother a hug.

Ray was on the bus with some tacos in his hand in a plate. I just shook my head.