Hot Soap

This is Hot Soap by My Ticket Home. This song is about a guy who's damaged and will get any love he can; even is he knows it's fake. But, do to a lovely author armywife1, that depressing tone isn't needed :)

-----

I was helping Raven with the radio trying to figure out why it wasn't working and zap! "Shit" I yelled, jumping back slightly. "What happened?" raven said, peeking her head out from where she worked.

"This damn thing keeps shocking me" I sighed, running a hand through my hair. "I can't do this; I need a to go for a walk before I throw something" I said through gritted teeth. Raven nodded at me and I left the Drop Ship.

What she didn't know is this isn't the only thing that has pissed me off today; 1) When sharpening my knife earlier today I cut my hand open. 2) The rations just weren't to my liking. 3) The lack of breeze makes it kind of hot here. And 4) A whole bunch of other shit I can't deal with at this point with people and their attitudes.

I need to relieve some stress. As if on que I feel a pair of worn and rough hands wrap around my stomach and I feel more relaxed and content. I turn to face him.

"Hey Skye you look like you're ready to strangle someone. Should I take cover?" Murphy said with that smirk on his face that was adorable but insanely hot at the same time. "No, but there is something else you could do for me" I said looking up at him with a suggestive smile.

"Really" he said, raising an eye brow with a smirk. I grab is hand and made a beeline for the gate. And as if the universe wants to push me to my braking point Clarke steps in front of me just as I'm about to walk out. I wasn't even embarrassed that I was leaving camp with Murphy at this point. I just wanted to relax.

"I thought you were helping Raven with the radio. We need to get that up and running as soon as possible" Clarke says with a little too much authority for my taste.

"Look Clarke I tried but if you haven't noticed my job is weaponry and maintaining the blades in camp. I'm not a damned engineer and since my job is done for the day I'm going to go for a walk with my boyfriend before I choke the life out of someone" I said, glaring at Clarke, silently threatening her.

I pushed passed her and stomped out of the gate, and was thankful that she didn't argue the point. "Well at least tell me where you're going so we can come get you if we need you" Clarke said rising her voice at me

"To relieve some stress with Murphy" I said without turning back to look at her. Murphy chuckled and grabbed my hand, making me turn to him and laugh.

Making our way towards the tree line and still holding hands, we made our way to a lake with a waterfall above it. I turned around and kissed Murphy, tilting my head and pushing his jacket off instantly.

I could feel the smirk on his lips as I did so, and felt his body press against mine eagerly. I slipped my hands underneath his shirt and pulled it off over his head; breaking the kiss momentarily before he rebounded back hungrily.

He ran his tongue along my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I deny him with a smirk, so he huffs to himself. He pushed me against the tree behind me and looks at me with lust filled eyes. He starts kissing down my neck, making me moan and brush my body up against his. I could feel how hard he was through our jeans, and I craved him.

He moved his lips back up to mine, then stopped to take my shirt off. "You shouldn't tease me, I have a reputation for being a monster when I get upset" he said with a smirk, his fingertips trailing up my sides. "You're not a monster. They just don't understand you. You do things different to everyone because you've seen things they haven't. You do things because they're right. Everyone may not see them that way, but they are right. They think you do things out of anger and hatred, but you do it for the good" I said, running a hand up his chest. "I love you" I said, looking him directly in the eyes. He kissed me and we finished taking off each other's clothes.

I wrapped my legs around him and he walked under the waterfall, just in case someone was to come near us. He set me on a rock that was the perfect height. He lined up with me and slid into me slowly, barring his teeth slightly wolfishly. It was really hot, but I was really hurting.

I sucked in a sharp breath and he looked up at me with a concerned look on his face. "OK, I didn't know I was that big. Did I hurt you?" he asked, his cockiness subsiding and a caring side take over his features and voice. "No, you didn't hurt me" I said, looking at his shoulder.

"Are you a virgin?" he said, still inside of me. I could feel that it didn't hurt as much anymore. "Murphy, I was twelve when I was put in the Sky Box. Yes, I'm sorry" I said, kind of feeling my throat tight and my eyes watering slightly. "If you still want to do this just tell me when it stops hurting" he said, looking at me.

I nodded and put my hands in his hair, and I finally stopped hurting. I nodded at him and saw his blue eyes become taken over with lust again. It was really attractive. One of my hands left his hair and trailed to his back, clawing at it.

His thrusts were slow at first and my desire and need grew stronger. I moaned, letting him know that I wasn't hurting and that I wanted him to go faster. He did go faster, and my breath hitched. I moaned, pressing my hips against his with each thrust. I arched my back and closed my eyes as he leant down and said something I've been waiting to hear for a long time. "I love you too" he said and kissed my neck.

That sent me over the edge and all I could do was moan his name. "M-Murphy" while my eyes closed and I tightened around his length. His head threw back into the waterfall, wetting his hair. "Oh God" he moaned as he reached his peak. He collapsed onto me, and we were both breathing heavy.

We laid there silently for a few moments to compose ourselves. He got up slightly and looked at me, "So how was your first time?" he smirked. "I'll let you know when I can move my legs and walk again" I said, walking out from the waterfall with Murphy as we put our clothes back on.

We began to walk back to camp, but no more than five steps and we saw Bellamy walking. "Did you... Hear anything?" I asked, kind of embarrassed.

"Nope, but at least one of us is getting some" Bellamy said looking at Murphy with a smirk on his face. "Just be safe, we don't need our weaponry specialist pregnant, OK, Murphy?" Bellamy asked rhetorically and continued on walking. Murphy turned to me and we smirked, chuckling as we made our way back to camp feeling relaxed.