I Found Love Where It Wasn't Supposed To Be

(A/N) This story was inspired by I Found by Amber Run. I actually stole this song from another John Murphy fanfic, but I can't remember which one. Sorry, I'd tell you guys though. It was a great story, though.

-----

A boy from camp and I had been stealing glances at each other for a week now. He'd occasionally smirk, wink or nod to me. I didn't really react, I just watched him. He was really good looking in my opinion... But here I am, getting a lecture about it all.

I looked at my twin sister, Octavia Blake. We weren't identical twins, but we were twins. She's the older one, and she thinks she can treat me like a kid sometimes. She forgets we're only a couple of minutes apart.

"Octavia, you sound like Bellamy" I sighed, looking at the side of my colourful parachute tent. "Well, I'm just warning you. He's crazy" she said, referring to the man I was checking out earlier. "Crazy? Uh- you're with Lincoln!" I whispered. She gave a that look of 'are-we-seriously-bringing-me-into-this?'. I nodded, "It's true, though" I said with a shrug. She sighed and sat on my make shift bed.

"Lincoln's different; he has a heart" she said with a joking look on her face and in her eyes. "Whatever, I haven't even met him" I said. "Yeah? And I've met Murphy. Stay. Away" she said. "Whatev-" I was saying, but was cut off by Bellamy yelling out. I rolled my eyes and exited the tent and saw Bellamy looking for me. I walked over to him, "What?" I asked.

"I'm leaving the camp for a while to go hunting, OK? Octavia is staying here because of her leg, and Murphy's in charge. You need anything you go to him and I-" Bellamy was saying, but I cut him off. "Bell, I'm seventeen" I whined. "You'll always be my baby sister. Anyone touches my girls and they answer to me" he said to Atom, he then turned to me with a weak smile, kissing my forehead. "I'll see you later" he said, leaving. He looked over his shoulder one last time, and I waved to him.

I sat at the fire, seeing Clarke and Octavia talking beside the Drop Ship. I looked into the fire, bored. I decided to get up and go for a walk. Not out of the camp, though, no way. Grounder's are killing people and I, frankly, like my life. Which made me wonder, was Lincoln using Octavia for information on the camp? I bumped into someone, and took a step back.

"Watc- oh, sorry baby Blake" a woman said. She looked a little older than most, but not as old as my brother. She kept walking and I sighed, 'baby Blake', that's so annoying. There was 'Baby Bellamy' too. I continued on walking and saw the man Octavia was warning me about not ten minutes ago. He was spinning his knife in his hand as he looked over all the people working.

"Hey, cut the talking and get back to work. Don't want to keep Bellamy waiting" he said as he looked me dead in the eyes. I froze in my spot, playing with my baggy jacket sleeves. I broke eye contact first, and walked past him, my head down. "Hey little Bellamy, come here a sec" he said. I froze in my spot, and looked at him.

He stood there emotionless, a blank stare on his face, and his posture casual. I wandered over to him, "Yeah?" I asked. "Where's your brother?" he asked. "Hunting" I said, and went to leave again. "Wait" he said, and I turned around, honestly as good looking as he is; he made me nervous. "What?" he dragged out with a playful smirk, "Your brother tell you to stay away from me?" he asked smugly, as if being known as the bad-guy was the best thing that happened to him.

"No, should he have?" I said. He pursed his lips with a shrug, "Maybe" he said. I scoffed, "You're not so tough" I said, turning my back on him, leaving him looking annoyed. I felt my feet move out from under me, and I fell down. I turned over, looking up at Murphy. "Obviously, I shouldn't be afraid of you. Someone who attacks someone from behind. Weak" I said, tripping him from the front. He landed beside me, glaring at me darkly.