We're All In Danger

I can't not think of Murphy when this song comes on; it's all about accepting your flaws and sticking it to everyone else. It's a real good pick me up I'm better than you song, and it fits Murphy perfectly. God, I love Dangerkids. My band will be kind of (not entirely) like theirs. In case you didn't catch on, this is We're All In Danger by Dangerkids.

-----

"Bellamy I want to be a guard" I asked. "Can you even use a weapon?" he asked. "Want to find out?" I asked, getting in his face. "Real cute. How about you train first with one of my guys, and if they say you're good enough, then you can join" he said. "My dad was a guard. I can fight well enough. Why not train with you?" I asked. "I got stuff to do. Hey Murphy! Come here!" Bellamy called out. A pretty cute guy jogged over, "Yeah?" he asked. "I need you to train her, tell me if she's any good to join the guard" Bellamy said, patting Murphy's shoulder and walking off. "Well then" he said darkly. "Let's go" he said nonchalantly walking past me. He's pretty sassy.

"Can you shoot a gun?" he asked. "Yep" I said. "Aim one?" he continued. "Yep" I answered. "Hit the target?" he asked, raising an eye brow. "Yep" I said, getting tired. "Can you throw a knife?" he asked, holding one. "Sure, I can throw one" I said. "You know what I mean" he said, looking at me with his head tilted down slightly, looking up at me like 'don't-be-a-smart-ass'. I smirked, "No, why would I need to know how to throw when I can shoot?" I asked. 'What if you went on a stealthy mission? Or a Grounder knocked your gun out of your hands? You'll need your knife" he said, handing me his knife.

"Hold like this, throw like this" he said, and I took the knife. I repeated his actions and looked over to him to see him smirking. "Like this" he said, holding my hand under his, moving my fingers. "Hold your wrist up like this" he said, an arm around me, moving my hand up. "Throw like this" he said, still holding onto me as he drew my arm back making my back press against his chest. I looked up at him and he looked at me blankly. "Try throwing it" he said. I did, and got the tree. I smirked up at him, "Good job" he said. "First try" he muttered, retrieving the knife.

"How long did it take you?" I asked. "I still can't" he scoffed, turning around and throwing it at the tree. "You got it" I smiled at him, he turned around and smiled at me. He retrieved the knife, "Try again" he said. I did, but failed. "Damn" I muttered, "It's fine, it just takes time. Try standing like this" he said, holding onto my hip and pulling me back a little. I could feel his breath on my neck and I looked at him. He stared at me with his lips parted slightly. He looked down to my lips and back into my eyes. He leant in and we kissed. It was a nice kiss, a little too short, but soft and nice.

"You're so cute" he said, picking me up and wrapping me around his waist. I kissed him as he backed us up against the wall. "How goes the training?" Bellamy asked. Murphy lowered me down quickly and looked at Bellamy. "Uh, good, she's a good shot" Murphy said. Bellamy nodded with his arms folded over his chest, trying not to smile.