Badlands

Bandlands; In Hearts Wake. This song doesn't really reflect any romantic properties; it's all about conquering and it's a pretty angry song; makes me feel like chanting, stomping and rioting... But.. I don't know, the anger and rebellion you feel from the song is the kind of anger I'd imagine Murphy to have- especially towards Jaha.

-----

*John Murphy's POV*

I watched Jaha leave. Bastard. I hope that drone leads him to a trap where he's murdered. He's killed heaps of people, and not just because it was his 'duty' as Chancellor. Not five minutes ago he sacrificed Craig for his own selfish reasons. He can die for all I care. I never asked for that.

I scrambled up to the less sandy area of this... Island.. And picked up a piece of technology. Useless. I saw another piece of technology glimmer in the distance. I made my way over to it and moved sand and twigs off of it. It was... Another solar panel? Music started playing in the distance, and I looked to see a light house.

Making my way through the light house, I saw many dim yellow lights. Fancy. I saw a pool table, liquor, statues... And music playing. "The Promised Land" I muttered, amazed. Well, I was amazed at everything except this song. I got up and located the source of the speakers. I picked up a CD and saw "Bandlands" written on the back. I skipped to the song and played it. Nice.

I travelled throughout the house and saw a room full of motorbikes. Holy. Shit. I've always wanted to ride one of these... I soon enough figured out how to ride it and spent my day in the sun riding motorbikes and yelling "Woo!".

-----

A/N; I know, I know. Real lame. But just imagine John being excited about something and having a good time.