i lost my saviour

(Hey so i know you wanted an update so I started writing an early update yaaaay I know right well here it goes)

~your pov~

" nothing w-why?" I say as I try to fake my best smile and hand him his shirt. " here, it's all clean"

He looks at me a little hurt "thanks um a-are you sure you're alright? You look like you were crying" he takes his shirt and pulls it over his head.

"No I'm fine I uh u-um it just my allergies yeah allergies" I laugh nervously and scratch the back of my neck. "Well uh w-we should get back to studying heh u-um that's why you came here anyways" and with that I quickly run into my room with Logan following me.

~Logan's pov~

I follow her trying to keep up with her. 'Why is she running? Did I do something wrong?' Then we just sat there and read text books. 'Why is she being so distant all of a sudden? She's acting all robotic and emotionless'

~time skip to the next morning your pov~

Well yesterday was awful. Not only did i almost have my first kiss, but I almost had my first kiss with a guy that has a girlfriend. I facepalm myself as I go over yesterday's events.

As soon as it's time to get dressed I put on my adorable outfit I picked out the night before (image above) I don't know why I wanted to look cute today, I just did.