your story

(A.n.this is my first story on wattpad so I apologize if it sucks)

Your POV~
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock.BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE- I slamed my hand on it to turn it off." Shut the f*ck up already!" I yell at my alarm clock. I walk downstairs and to the kitchen. I open the fridge and get and orange from the fruit shelf.(if you don't like oranges just pretend its something you like. Like pizza or whatever) I turn on the TV and I see NARUTO is on Netflix. When it was time to get dressed I put on my Black Veil Brides shirt, my black cut up skinny jeans, and my black sneakers. As I walk out the door I tied my H/C hair into a messy ponytail." Another day in hell" I say as I grab my books and my laptop bag.

I slowly walk up to the Y/HS ( Y/HS means your high school just in case) I walk up to the stairs and instantly feel eyes glaring at me like daggers. I turn around to see someone behind me with a camera.'oh no not them again' I look down at the ground in order not to make eye contact. It was Kim. Kim and I used to be friends until she became a cheerleader." Look its the emo b*tch! I can't believe you haven't killed yourself yet! Just do it already you just make us depressed!" Kim yells at me and I look down and my voice is barely a whisper." I'll think about it. Sorry to get you upset." I slowly walk into the building and go to my locker.'again really?' I look at the notes on my locker door. I rip up the paper and throw it away not wanting to read them.

~time skip to lunch and still your POV ~

I grab my lunch and walk towards the table in the corner. As I'm walking Kim tripped me causing my legs and hands to sting. "Watch where you're f*cking going b*tch!" She screamed at me and I get up to my feet. I walk as fast as possible to the lunch table and roll up my sleeves. I take out a small piece of broken plastic in my bag and drag it across my upper arm causing blood to fill the cut. As it begins to sting I look around to make sure no one saw. I didn't eat anything I just sat there with my arm and the broken plastic.

~time skip to going home still your POV ~

I walk in the house to find my dad in the office. He works as a lawyer so we have a pretty nice house. My mom died when I was 10 that was 5 years ago. My dad didn't notice me as usual and I walk up to my room to write my story on wattpad. When I'm done I grab an apple and go to my bathroom. I turn on the light and look at the mirror and I feel sick to my stomach at what I see. I grab the broken plastic from school and run it across my wrist.'I deserve this' I thought to my self and went to bed.
(Sorry for the shirt chapter guys)