"But you're his baby," Chaerin teased lightheartedly.

"What?!" Another flood of embarrasment assaulted her thinking Chaerin is teasing her because she saw them earlier.

Chaerin made a face at her. "Why are you so embarrassed? It's just normal for a boyfriend to take care of his girlfriend, you know." Her expression became dreamy. "I wish my boyfriend is here to take care of me."

Dara grimaced at Chaerin's expression. "I think I'll just walk around a little." She didn't wait for Chaerin's response and she started to walk, her eyes on the side where Donghae isn't.

"Dara!" Chaerin shrieked.

Too late. Dara turned her head to chide Chaerin not to yell her name at the exact time when a whizzing water ball smashed in her face, the sheer plastic exploding, soaking her. The water dripped from her face to her neck and down her shirt. She opened her eyes and saw Jackson who was laughing hysterically across from her and all the other boys were chuckling. Donghae just looked shocked but his mouth was twitching. She returned her gaze at laughing Jackson.

"Oh no, you just di'nt," Dara said her eyes looking around and fell on a water hose. She gave Jackson an evil smirk before marching over to it.

Jackson was still laughing but saw where she was headed. " Oh c'mon noona," he said. "It's just a game."

Dara picked up the water hose and turned on the faucet full blast while the boys scampered away from her. Ooohhh this is the game! She pointed the hose directly where Jackson was while walking over to him and he yelled as it hit his face and he ran away but Dara kept the hose on him until he's where the water can no longer reached him. Dara tugged on the hose but it already reached its most stretched point. She yelled at Jackson. "Oh c'mon! You're already wet anyway! What's the point of running!"

"That hurts!" Jackson yelled back.

All around them, the spectators are laughing. Dara even saw Donghae laughing on the side too. Smirking even more, she turned the hose over to him and he immediately yelped as it him. Laughter got even louder when Donghae tried to avoid the blast of water but Dara kept it on him. Donghae walked to where the waterballs are placed all the while trying to see through the water hitting his face. He managed to pick one, ducked, ran immediately to the side and flung the water ball in Dara's direction, hitting her on the head, the ball exploding.

"Bull's eye!" Donghae yelled.

Laughing, Dara turned the hose over to him but he kept on running. When she saw Chaerin laughing on the stone bench, she hit her too.

"Whhhyyyy!!" Chaerin whined while the water drowned her voice.

Dara didn't see it coming but Donghae suddenly sprinted over to her, tackling her and they flew over to the pool with Dara shouting in defiance. She didn't know she already wandered beside the pool. They both resurfaced from the water and Donghae's eyes were crinkling in laughter. She splashed him.

"Idiot!"

"You started it!" Donghae retorted.

They heard another splash and they saw Jackson going in followed by Bobby, then Mark. Then the other boys all went it to, the fight turning over from water dodgeball to splashing each other in the face. Dara was laughing like she had never laughed before. Fought as hard as they did. Even Chaerin joined in. She even went on Donghae's back to get him under the water, what happened in the kitchen momentarily forgotten. Yes, this is what it should be. Just pure fun with no worries and no concerns to mull over. Everything is perfectly normal.