Admitted

Enjoy yourself. It's later than you think

~Chinese Proverb  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack looked at his big.. huge bellied friend. "Santa, i'm fine, really, just go on with your talk'' Jack sighed and waited until the red dressed man finished his talk to all the guardians. Jack couldn't care less for these meetings about the news from this month. he'd rather spend his day with his friend.

''ya head somewhere else?'' Bunny said grinning, ''bet'cha didn't hear anything''. ''What did you say kangaroo?" Jack grinned. "I ain't a kangeroo!'' bunny said angry. "Then what?" Jack had repeated this routine a lot with bunny over the years but it never gets old.

"I'm a bunny, the easter bunny" Bunny said proud of himself. "good for you little bunny" Jack grinned. "cut it out, i wasn't done yet" Santa interupted before bunny could say anything in defence. Jack sighed and listened half hearted as Santa continued.

"Jack" 

Jack looked confused around. that sounded like Shin! 

"and that was it for today's meeting" Santa finished but Jack dashed off before he finished the sentence. something was up. something bad. otherwise he wouldn't have this unsettling feeling. Jack prayed that this was just false alarm.

he flew at full speed, causing a great gust, and flew into Shin's house.

empty, not even the mother or father were home. normally at least one of them would be home. he flew towards the school praying he was there.

"Jack"

he heard a faint voice comming from a side street and flew immidiatly after it seeing something he rather had missed.

there was a truck on it's side and a car with a ripped open front, a crushed bike laying lifeless on the ground and a lot of people surrounding the sight. a puddel of blood was laying next to the bike and he sped up into the ambulance before it closed.

"I....m glad.... you... made.. it" Shin layed there on the brancar, desperetaly gasping for air as his legs, arms and torso layed in a weird, unhumanly way.

"Shin!" Jack gasped and flew above his friend as the people in ambulance uniform worked on his body to keep him concious. "What the hell happened?!" Jack held Shins hand and looked at him in despair. he wasn't with him. he should have been. he could have saved him. 

"Don't... worry.... i won't.. leave..." Shin smiled with great effort as everything in his body hurt. he didn't feel his legs anymore but he felt the comforting coolness around his hand and looked at jack drifting above him. "ssh, d-don't speak.. it'll be alright" Jack smiled but not truly, it was more desperate, more like he told himself he would be fine. everthing would be alright. 

within just minutes they arrived at the hospital and Shin was brought to the emergency room. Jack didn't leave Shin's side. not for a moment. Shin focused his sight on Jack, his face would pull him back. his presence would save him.

Jack watched as the docters began to operate on his friend. trying to get his heartbeat and breath stable. trying to stop the red blood from flowing.....

*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

the docters panicking. 

Jack grasped his friends hand tighter.

"Shin!"

Shin smiled softly at Jack.

"Sorry..."

and with that Shin slowly closed his eyes seeing Jacks teared face for the last time.

"SHIIIN!!"

 "Shin stay here!" Jack screamed, tears streaming down. 

Shin didn't respond anymore. his last breath was taken by the cold hands of the death.

Jack held onto Shin's hand. "Shin say something! please!" Jack looked at the cold expressionless face. this couldn't be true. this couldn't be happening!

The docters stopped and slowly put all the machines off shin and put their mouth cloth down. "Estemated time of death: 3:43 PM" one docter said.

Jack screamed, but no sounds would enter the air around him. Instead of his voice, ice spread around through the air making the ceiling, the floor and the walls freeze and the docters leaving in haste of this unnatural phenomeon.

"Shin.... i love you" 

---------------------------------------------------------

helloo, i'm sorry this is so sad. but it's not over so don't worry.