friend

¨Catch me if you can!¨ the black haired boy shouted enthusiastic at the invisible jack frost. ¨Oh i will!¨ Jack shouted cheerfully as he ran, to be fair for his friend, after the boy. 

¨come on you slowpoke!¨ Shin laughed and ran faster than Jack. he was in the athletic team and wasn't one you would mess with. he had a great body, a laugh that could match the sun and eyes sparkling green, his hair was black as the night. yes it had a tint of blue in it, but that made it even better! 

after a while running Jack got frustrated at his lack of speed and began floating on the wind and tackled Shin. ¨No fair Jack!¨ shin grinned and turned around to ruffle jacks hair even more out of order, if that was possible. ¨so you expect me to chase you all day?¨ Jack grinned and did the same to his friend. bystanders looked weird at Shin as he was ruffling thin air from their perspective. ¨I actually do. you have nothing better to do anyway¨ Shin smirked and pushed him off. ¨well excuse me, who do you think gives you this white Christmas?¨ Jack said offended, not really, just as game. ¨Oh, i'm sorry mister winter, it thought that it was the natural course of nature to let it snow¨ he said scientific. Jack rolled his eyes, ¨yes, but i have a part too¨ he said as he threw a snowball at his friend.

Shin, who didn't see that one coming, begins to laugh at his friend and throws a snowball back. this of course, ended in a snowball fight with no winner and two exhausted boys at the end.

¨Hey Jack?¨ Shin asked half panting. ¨Yeah Shin?¨ Jack answered, curious about what his friend would say after starting like that. ¨Will you be with me forever?¨ Shin asked. Jack blushed slight. he blushed! Jack couldn't believe that his cold cheeks warmed up. ¨of course you idiot¨ Jack grinned and punched Shin friendly. ¨that you even ask such thing¨. Shin rubbed his head in a fake hurt and grinned. ¨Promised Jack¨

¨Promise¨ Jack smiled and they did their handshake only they do or knew. it was for the two of them only.

¨Shin, mom told me to get you for diner¨ my sister head popped over me. ¨coming Shiëlle¨ Shin smiled and got up. as he followed his big sister he looked back to see Jack following him. he smiled, waved and formed words with his mouth. ¨I see you tomorrow¨. Jack put his thumb up and flew off with a huge gust. Shiëlle squeeled pulling her skirt down and Shin softly laughed.

he really loved Jack.

it may be weird to like a guy, but no one is like him. no one can replace him. 

Jack flew around for  along time. he didn't actually have to sleep. sometimes he just pretend he has to so he could sleep next to Shin. he loved Shin. he was one of the few who could see him, but he was glad he did. Shin was the sweetest man you could find. he was around 16 years. those tiny 16 years against Jack's 456 and on top of that he was a guy. this couldn't really end anywhere, especially since Jack is immortal. Shin couldn't stay at his side forever. this thought hurt Jack the most. he would lose him someday.

but, he still got around the 80 years if he's lucky, Jack will make everything out of every moment together.

even if the chance exist Shin will forget him someday.

he will keep on staying by his side. 

until it isn't possible anymore.

-----------------------------------------------------

heey people ^^

this is my first Jack frost fanfic and i'd love to hear what you think of it :3