Chapter 21

Jack's P.O.V

Liz and I went back to our bus, I don't know why but I don't mind. She turned on some music and stood on the couch, dancing. I would lie if I say that I didn't think it was very hot.

But I walked over to her and took her in my arms, carrying her down before she would fall down. Liz pouted at me, it was adorable. "Boooooring", she said and sighed.

"We can have other kind of fun", I winked at her. Did I really just say this? Fuck it. The smirk on her face told me that she didn't mind.

I stood up to get another beer and I felt her eyes on me. "You can't have enough of this body, can you?", I asked, pointed down at myself. She rolled her eyes.

"Oh Jack, you're so full of yourself", she sighed again. "What makes you think that you are oh so awesome?", she asked, looking up at me.
"You", I simply said. Of course I'm not in love with myself, it's just for the teasing. I went over to her.

Liz raised her eyebrows, wearing a confused look. "Okay I admit it Jack, I'm so attracted to you and your sexy body. I've been chasing after it for years now", she said, hiding that he was joking. "KNEW IT", I screamed, putting my hand in the air, which caused her to roll her eyes again.

"I hope you don't take that serious", she said and frowned for a second. "Oh I do". "Well I hate to break it to you but that was far away from the truth", she said and winked.

I smirked and stepped closer to her. "Oh really?", I asked, looking down at her. "Really. It's more the other way round", she said, throwing her hair back sassily. Oh if she only knew.

"You wish", I repeated her words from earlier with a wink. "True", she said, looking me in the eyes, not looking like she's joking anymore. I felt my stomach flip.
She pulled me down by my shirt so we were at the same level. "Are we both lying?", she asked, still looking deep in my eyes. I nodded slowly, forgetting how to speak. "Prove it", she whispered.

Does she want me to kiss her? I've tried it before but somehow I was glad that someone interrupted us because I was scared that it will make things awkward for us if she doesn't want to kiss me. But all the teasing, the looks and the near we shared the past few days make me think that she also wants it.
But she's drunk right now and I don't wanna take advantage of her.

I've been thinking for way too long now, I should do something.
She had a smirk on her face, making me notice that I was staring at her lips the whole time.

Fuck it.

I cupped her face with both hands and brought my lips to hers.
My breath stuck in my throat. My heart started to pound like crazy.
I've been waiting for this for so long and it feels even better than I imagined. It feels right.

We looked us in the eyes, smiling at each other just to smash our lips together again.
The kiss was anything but sweet. Seems like I'm not the only one that wanted this. I felt her tongue against my lip, asking for entrance. I didn't hesitate for a second and let her in. Our tongues moved in sync and I let out a moan. Her lips were so soft and tasted like sweet alcohol. She stood up and pushed me down so I was sitting, never breaking the kiss. She then sat down on my lap, straddling me.

I put my hand on the back of her neck, keeping her close and she ran her hands through my hair.
I brought my lips to her neck, searching for her soft spot. I knew I found it when a moan escaped her lips. I nibbled on her soft spot, hoping I wouldn't leave marks. She started to grind down and I made a sound of pleasure. I felt the bulge in my pants grow. Fuck.

I lifted her shirt and touched her bare skin which caused her to get goosebumps. I smiled into the kiss. I was about to take her shirt off as she stopped kissing me. I looked at her and saw insecurity in her eyes? "Too far?", I asked her. I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable. She bit down on her lip and shook her head. She took her shirt off and threw it to the ground. I smirked and kissed her again. I got up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I walked us to my bunk, putting her down. I was on top of her, kissing her even more passionately then before, her legs still wrapped around me. I pushed my hips down and she let out another moan. "That sounds so sexy", I whispered in her ear, my voice sounding huskily. She chuckled softly and took my shirt off. "And you look sexy", she said and put her hand on my chest, right over my tattoo.

We made out for another few minutes until I couldn't take it any longer and opened the zipper from her jeans. I wanted to push it down but she put her hands on mine, stopping me.
I looked up at her and got worried the second our eyes met. Her eyes were shiny, filled with anxiety, I could tell. I sat up, still out of breath.
"Liz?".