Chapter 19

Jack's P.O.V

We just finished our set and I got out of the shower. I walked over to my suitcase, a towel covering my hips. Not that the guys haven't seen what underneath is.

I looked through my clothes and chose a pair of jeans as I felt someone behind me. I turned around to see a smiling Liz. That smile though. I wish she would smile more often because it's so beautiful.

"Uh hi?", I said, it sounded more like a question though. "Hello there", she said, leaning against the bunk behind her.

I could be wrong but I think I noticed her checking me out which caused me to smirk. "Like what you see?", I asked her. She scrunched up her noise "Nah". I looked at her with my mouth open and she started to laugh.

"Knew it", I said satisfied and turned my back to her to pick a Shirt. "You wish", I heard her saying but when I turned back around to say something she was already gone.

Liz P.O.V

I walked away from Jack, outside to get sone fresh hair because it can get really sticky inside the bus.

I don't really know what I was doing but I'm trying to tease Jack with the hope that he will make the first step. Well, if he also wants it. I'm not sure.

I should get him drunk again, or at least a bit. And I should drink something too so I can talk to him.

I walked to a spot where the sun wasn't shining, because I can't handle the hot sun really well, as I saw Mike. "Mike, wait a second", I said over to him, just loud enough for him to hear it. He stopped walking, looked to me and smiled. I jogged over to him.

"Hey Mikey", I said. He hugged me. "You're good? Haven't seen you since we went to the club", he said and grinned down on me.

"Yeah.. I'm good, what about you? I'm in the mood to party, you in?", I asked, hoping he would say yes.

"Duh. You don't have to ask Mikey twice", he said and I laughed.

"Good. Um, well you're the first person I asked actually so would you like to ask some people? I will ask the guys and then text you?", I said and he nodded. Mike ruffled my hair, making me glare at him.

"See you", he laughed and walked away.

I walked back to the bus. Let's just hope Rian doesn't mind. Everyone was sitting in the backlounge, watching TV. "Hey guys, I've got a question", I said and sat down next to my brother. Everyone looked at me, waiting for me to go on.

"I walked into Mike and he asked if you guys are up to party a bit tonight?". They don't need to know that it was my idea.

They looked at each other, nodded and looked back at me. "Parteeeeey" , they all cheered. I take that as a yes.

"Good, I'll let him know", I said, holding my phone up.

I was about to get up when Rian stopped me. I gave him a questioning look. "You too? He asked you too?", he asked and I laughed. "Yes? Come on Rian, I'm not planning on getting wasted", I lied. Oops.

His look told me that he was thinking about it but I know he won't say no.

"Okay, put I'll have my eyes on you", he said and pointed at me like your parents would do when they teach you a lesson. I rolled my eyes and got up, texting Mike.

He said that he found some people and that we could hang out in their bus.