Chapter 3

I woke up as my alarm clock went on. I groaned and pressed the snooze botton.

"Only 5 more minutes", i murmured to myself and closed my eyes again.

Jack P.O.V

Rian and i entered Liz' room quitely because we decided to wake her up with a tickle attack since she slept in again.

We went over to her bed and i looked down at her. Her blanked was wrapped around her small body and strands of her hair were covering her face. She looked cute.

"One, two", i whispered to Rian.

"Three!", i screamed and Rian and I took her blanket away and started to tickle her. She woke up quickly.

"Fuck off", she said and tried to brush our hands off of her.

We stopped tickling her and laughed at her. She's such a grumpy morning person.

"You slept in again, get up and get ready", Rian ordered and she rolled her eyes.

"And there's no other way to wake me up?", she asked, obviously annoyed.

"We could wake you up with the smell of pancakes and cuddles but nah", I winked at her and she rolled her eyes again. I laughed.

"Fuckers", she murmured and sat up.

"Hurry up", Rian said to her and left the room and mentioned me to follow him. I gave Liz a sweet smile and followed Rian.

Liz P.O.V

These assholes. I'm a grumpy morning person and they know it but they still tickle me awake. I hate getting tickled.

I waited until my door was closed and stood up to take a shower.

After the shower I got dressed into a black skinny jeans, a grey crop, a black hoodie and grey vans. I blow-dried my hair and straightened it. I also put on some make up to make myself look at least a bit zombie less.

I looked one last time into my mirror and went downstairs with my bags in my hands.

Jack and Rian already stood at the door, waiting for me. I noticed the tour bus outside, through the window.

"Ready?", Rian asked me with a smile.

"Ready".

Never Felt Right Calling This Just Friends (Jack Barakat)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें