Chapter 15

The first thing we did as we went back inside was to go to the bar and get shots, 3 for each of us.

Jack whispered something in Alan's ear, who was looking at me, nodding. He went over to me and hugged me. "I'll leave you two alone, have fun", and with that he disappeared.

Jack came over to me. "I saw you dancing, I thought you hate to dance", he pointed out.

"Maybe I don't", I sung and spun in a circle. He laughed and got closer. "You are adorable".

I felt my cheeks heat up at this three simply words with probably no meaning. I punched him playfully and said "Shut up you're drunk".

He pretended to be hurt and I just laughed at him. "I may be drunk but I can still tell the truth", he gave me a sweet smile and I rolled my eyes.

"Stop doing that. You're always so negative when someone is saying something nice about you. Just accept it. I think you're gorgeous", Jack said, looking me in the eyes. I put my arms around his neck, not sure of what I was doing next. I pulled him closer but ended up just giving him a kiss on the cheek.

The urge to kiss him on the lips was strong, and I didn't like it.

"What was that for?", he asked suprised. "I don't even know it myself", I laughed, looking at the ground. I felt his gaze on me.

Jack put two fingers under my chin, lifting my head so I was looking at him. He was only a few inched away and our faces got closer and closer. I could feel his breath on my lips and I felt my heart against my chest as our noses touched. I closed my eyes and -

"-WHAT'S UP GUYS", someone yelled at us and I jumped back. I looked to my side to find a very dunken Mike.

I looked back to Jack who closed his eyes shut and clenched his jaw for a moment.

"Hey Mikey", I said and laughed awkwardly. "You guys done snuggling and stuff?, he asked, raising his eyebrow.

I was embarrassed and just wanted to get away from here so the only thing I could think of was to go back to the bus even though I'm not tired at all. "I was about to go anyway, see you", I waved at Mike, gave Jack a small smile and with that i went off.