The twins are coming

"So what you wanna do today?" I asked Jackson. I played with his curly hair. He shrugged his shoulders. "Well, today is daddy's birthday so you wanna make a cake." I said. "Yeah, and can we put sprinkles and spiderman. Daddy loves Spiderman." He said I nodded me head.

We walked to the kitchen. "Alright so the cake is blue and red with white frosting." I said to him. He nodded as we sat on the stools. "You get the egges." I said. He jumped down and got the eggs. I used my powers to get the rest. "Okay you mix the blue and I will mix the red." We nodded and mixed the cake. I poured them in two different pans.

"Okay while thats cooking let's got your brother and sister's room together. " I said. He nodded his head and we went to the twins nursery. "So did you find out what you naming your sister yet." He nodded his head. We mad an agreement. He names the girl, Falin names the boy, and I pick their middle names. "Her name is going to Bella. Cause it means beautiful in French and since mommy is beautiful she going to be beautiful too." He finished. I awwed at what he said. "Thank you pumpkin head." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. He giggled at his nickname.

"So her name is Bella Elisabeth Everdeen. And your brothers name is Joshua Macan Everdeen." I said walking down stairs with Jackson behind me. "What my middle name mommy?" He said sitting on the stool while I got the icing and cakes out. "Your name is Jackson Nathaniel Everdeen. Your middle name is my father's name." I said. He laughed when putting the icing on top of the red cake. "Whats yours?" He said. "Mine is Cynthia Rose Firestone - Everdeen and your dad is Falin Miquel Everdeen. " I said finishing icing both the cakes. We put the candles and sprinkles on it and little spider designs on it. We put it in the fridge and closed it. "Mommy I think you just peed on the floor." Jackson looking down. "Jackson rember what daddy said when he's not here and the babies are coming." I said to he nodded and teleported to get Falin. We taught how to do it a few weeks ago. Falin and him came back.

Jackson went to get the hospital bag and my uggs. Thank good this dress is winter type. We began to walk to the hospital. Dakota had little Emily last week. "Okay, Jackson go wait with Auntie Catherine." Falin said giving Catherine Jackson. We went into a room. "Okay Luna in a few more minutes where going to need you to push." I changed into the gown already and laying on the bed. Falin right next me holding my hand saying sweet nothings. The contractions got closer.

"Okay, 123 push Luna." I pushed leaning back. "Your doing grate babe." Falin said kiss my hand. I breathed sweat running down my face. "123 push." I pushed again. This turned heard a cry. I breathed and smiled. "Its a girl." I smiled and Falin cut the cord. "Okay ready. 1...2...3 push." I pushed. This time the light flickered. I did this 3 more times then I heard another cry. I smiled and rested my head back.

After they cleaned them, fed them and information done. I held them. "Look both of your eyes." Falin said. Soon Jackson walked in. "Jackson come say hi." Falin said reaching his hand out. I walked to us. "Hello I am Jackson. " he said. I smiled as he strocked their cheeks. Bella touched my face and her little batch of hair turned platinum colour it had a little brown in it. I smiled at her and kissed their cheeks. The giggle was like music.

"Are we going to go home?" Jackson asked. I nodded and the nurse helped put the babies in ty heir clothes and car seats. I put on some jeans and a blue rumper. Falin had the baby bag. And Bella in one hand aand Jackson in the other. I caried Joshua with ty he other hand of Jackson. We walked to the house not that far like right across the street almost. We got in the house. I snapped my fingers and the fireplace was on. we had a crib down here just in case and the couch turns into a nice bed. Falin went to get blankets. There was a baby blanket for the twins and a hug fluffy blanket for us. I rolled the crib to the side of the bed. I put myself and the twins our PJ's. I put the kids in the crib. "Happy birthday Daddy." Jackson whispered. Falin chuckled and picked him up. Jackson is now 6. We opened the fridge to g see the cake. We decided to eat it tomorrow.

Surprisingly the twins where still sleep. We got in the bed all cuddled up and fell asleep.

♛♛♛♛♛介介介介介介介介介

Hello loves yeah so sorry for the wait but anyway the twins are here. Actually my friends named the babies. But the angels of the Everdeen family there.