Rejection

I rolled out of bed and looked at the time. I cursed under my breath and ran to the bathroom. I took a quick shower in the water and hopped right out. I looked in the mirror and saw my royal purple eyes. I quickly put my hair in a bun and ran in wolf speed to my small room. I grabbed a.black knee length dress some combat boots and my Jean jacket. This all I ever wear anyway I only have 6 dresses, 2 pairs of boots, 1 pair of sweat pants, and 2 t-shirts. I am the Beta 's youngest daughter. My parents died of a rouge attack 7 years ago. Since then I have been getting abused by my pack and siblings. I can't wait to see my mate so He can take me away and treat me like a princess.

I ran down stairs and hurried to make breakfast for the back which was 200 people counting pups. I had to make toast, baccon, eggs, and sausage. I quickly put the plates down and put the food on them. Soon my pack came down stairs I tired my best mirror notice but the fork had to fall on the floor. Everyone's head snapped to me. "HAY bitch did you clean the cars like I said to." That came from my brother.Yeah He Really loves me note the sarcasm. I nodded my head in response. "Hay answer me when I talk to you." After that I felt something stab me in my arm. I slowly lifted my arm to see a knife cut into my forearm. I bit my bottom lip trying not to cry in pain as I took it out. I dropped it in the sink and turned around trying hard not to let the tears pour out and answered " Yyyyyyyeeessss." Very shakily to respond.

Soon everyone left the kitchen to get ready for school. I ran upstairs and took out my spell book so I can heel the wound faster. I said the spell Cutis ipsa reflecti, et infirma quaeque sarcirent. From my multicolored Yin Yang birth mark waves traveled to the wound. When it was done heeling I grabbed my messenger bag and ran downstairs to get a head start on going to school.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hay everyone so this is my second werewolf book and I wanted to get out of my comfort zone of writing so bye. Song of the day Blame it on the night by John Newmen and Calvin Harris

- Nicole